2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair people called Kirby a corch because they didn’t like him, they will call anyone else that threatens their respective program.

I wouldn't put Deion in the same stratosphere as Kirby that was even before Georgia. Kirby defenses at Bama where outstanding at the D1 level. Deion hasn't done **** and you wanting to make him this **** boogy man because Barstool helped him sign a couple of 5 Stars. This is craziness.

Advertisement
It was a bunch of made up nonsense though… reality is that Kirby’s first year he went 8-5 and then after his lowest finish to a season was #7. Fans are crazy and the media loves to stir the pot. Corch Kirby is 81-15 in 7 seasons. If that is a corch, I don’t even know what an average or okay coach looks like?
Fair or not, there was definitely a lot of questions about Kirby for the first several years.

I wouldn't put Deion in the same stratosphere as Kirby that was even before Georgia. Kirby defenses at Bama where outstanding at the D1 level. Deion hasn't done **** and you wanting to make him this **** boogy man because Barstool helped him sign a couple of 5 Stars. This is craziness.
I wasn’t trying to, was addressing the Kirby corch talk and the history of it.

Fair or not, there was definitely a lot of questions about Kirby for the first several years.
People question every HC is my point. People said Ryan Day might be on the hot seat and Dabo is done. Point is that according to the media and fans everyone is a corch. Well everyone except for Saban and he had to get to GOAT status not to be called one. Pundits and fans are rather ridiculous when it comes to that moniker.

Probably a homer a take, but I don’t really see it. I could see him stealing a guy or two, but building a class that’s 25 guys deep that’s better than 2/3 of the SEC I don’t see it. Plus he doesn’t have a local talent base to tap into. We obviously opened the check book this season. We struggled in the areas that underperformed, namely WR. The only team I see that they could kick out of the top 10 is us. I think it’s very difficult to buy a top class without the benefit of a strong local base. He has to go national.
Alot of teams got money now could create parity down the road

Advertisement
Yeah the pops came out and basically was like, "Yeah uhhhh..hes in class right now. And im at work and so is his mom. There is no Colorado visit going on. Thank you and good night". lol
Colorado over here using propaganda with a Smurf account sheeeeeesh. Nah all joking aside I'm not going to lie if Deon is on you I'm shook now. More so than if Saban on you dead *** cause I know Mario can beat Saban or Kirby.

Like I said to the other poster, I may be overvaluing a 27-6 record after a decade of winning less than 40% of their games. It's a small sample size, and he did not win when it counted. I'm not saying he's a great gameday coach, or even a good one. But I do believe he knows how to sell kids on his vision and get them to buy-in, and if he is able to surround himself with good coordinators, I think that talent advantage can get them to the point where they are competing for conference championships in a ****** conference.

I don't see any star OL or DL going there so it's going to be a long road to get to competing for conf. championships.

Starting this year is where these kids are going to be tested because as their getting trounced over and over each week Neon is going to just say "This is gods plan" LOL

deion can recruit. idk why people hate on his ability to do so. as a coach, well see. still early on as a college coach. he has appeal to kids. ****, he was the madden tile cover for a while.
He has been able to play the fad angle, thats it thus far. It remains to be seen how long that can last and whether he can sustain recruiting successfully and dealing with the grind that comes with it.

Colorado over here using propaganda with a Smurf account sheeeeeesh. Nah all joking aside I'm not going to lie if Deon is on you I'm shook now. More so than if Saban on you dead *** cause I know Mario can beat Saban or Kirby.

Mario beat (or at least held off) Deion this cycle, too. You just didn't hear about it because the Deion Pocket Holders Club didn't put it in their newsletter or Amazon show. But Deion contacted Antoine Jackson and Mark Fletcher, and they are Canes.

Advertisement
My boy w a CB you may be correct, lets wait and see with other positions.
Coach Kardashion couldn't win titles with superior talent at JDSU.
I am not sure top kids are going to want to be part of the sideshow. How does the OLine look over there??

Advertisement
Cool. Another Deion Sanders thread.
Just know that if you see a lot of typos from the Deion fans, it’s because their fingers are sticky from the handjobs they are giving him.

Guy got a top rated CB recruit and now he’s someone we need to fear. ****, Sark and UT landed the number 3 class with 4 5 stars and no one is running from his psychotic ***. Norvell pulled in a 5 star WR right out of our backyard but we’re worried about Deion….

Deion will recruit - yes. He has appeal to certain kids - namely CB recruits. But let’s not anoint him the trail killer yet.

Always remember, Golden signed 3 5 stars and look at how that turned out for him.

My boy w a CB you may be correct, lets wait and see with other positions.
Coach Kardashion couldn't win titles with superior talent at JDSU.
I am not sure top kids are going to want to be part of the sideshow. How does the OLine look over there??
Some good players ain't going to like that type of swag. It's different u got cameras around kicking kids off the team to make them feel like ****.

Mario beat (or at least held off) Deion this cycle, too. You just didn't hear about it because the Deion Pocket Holders Club didn't put it in their newsletter or Amazon show. But Deion contacted Antoine Jackson and Mark Fletcher, and they are Canes.

Its important to note that Deion is a spokesperson for an insurance company. That typically means that he'll gets tons of free media exposure in whatever he does. I fully expect to see all kinds of pieces on "The Return of Colorado Football" next fall.

Advertisement
So is Deion our Baba Yaga with the amount of threads being derailed? Asking for my sanity.
Baba Yaga??....Hold my F-ing Beer......
1000000439.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back