2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Feels like you just described Mario Cristobal lol. He clearly understands what kids want to hear to get him to come play for him. I don’t think he’s necessarily a good coach, but if he can attract a higher level of talent than his competition, like he has shown he can do (signing the #1 recruit in America to an HBCU…), then I think he will stick around for a while and be incredibly annoying on the recruiting trail and maybe win 10 or 11 games every couple of years and maybe a conference championship here and there. But what I don’t understand is acting like he is a garbage pail that doesn’t understand how to recruit or coach and will be gone in three years like some posters on this board believe. I will bet a profound amount of money that that will not happen.
So I think you are very intelligent and understand the reality of what Deion is going to do much better than anyone else on here. Also please define "profound amount of money" because I might just feel wild enough to bet against a guru.

Oregon is going to be hard to beat, especially with his interest in track. The also guy gets visit highs after every visit. And if that's his last one...?

I will say that Maryland is rumored to be offering a **** of a NIL package. Supposedly willing to make him the face of Under Armour. He has a good relationship with both Under Armour and Maryland. Wouldn't sleep on them.

Advertisement
Watching Harbor, he's legit one of the best athletes I've seen. Imagine the possibilities. Not sure where he'll end up, but I'd love for him to be a Cane.

He's the new Mario of last cycle bruh. Really want to see what he does on the trail. I think he's going to go crazy next cycle.
I think you give Deion too much credit, D.

He’s the cool new toy for a lot of these kids and his charm will wear off, especially as this season plays out.

Colorado is absolute cheeks, they will be lucky to win 2-3 games.

Deion showed us at JSU that he couldn’t win the games that mattered even with an overwhelming talent advantage.

I very highly doubt Colorado and Deion will even be pulling in top 20 recruiting classes, let alone be “recruiting with the big boys”

I think you give Deion too much credit, D.

He’s the cool new toy for a lot of these kids and his charm will wear off, especially as this season plays out.

Colorado is absolute cheeks, they will be lucky to win 2-3 games.

Deion showed us at JSU that he couldn’t win the games that mattered even with an overwhelming talent advantage.

I very highly doubt Colorado and Deion will even be pulling in top 20 recruiting classes, let alone be “recruiting with the big boys”
I think they will have a top ten class regardless of record. Play on the field doesn't matter these kids care about money that's it and rightfully so.

Advertisement
I'm not sure if effort matters just results at the end of the day. I don't think Deion has shown he can get multiple top players but he has shown if he targets a specific top DB prob should be worried if your going against him.
The problem is that he’s targeting all of the top corners, and could Hoover up all the top safeties and corners. The latter will all be convinced that they can be the next Prime Time.

There are a lot of people that fail to live in reality and scream and cry because the guy went to our rival school 30 years ago. The reality: he is a great recruiter, and completely turned around a historically terrible program. Who knows if he can do it at Colorado, but to date, he has built an impressive résumé and seems to have a plan that he has shown to be able to execute on thus far. The only people that are hating and predicting his failure or calling him trash seem to be cane fans. I don’t like him and I’m not rooting for him, and, frankly, cringe at most of the stuff I see him put out, but to think he’s not going to be a problem for years to come on the trail just feels delusional.
Can you show me the impressive resume and how he did in his last game at JSU?

Asking for a friend.

Oregon is going to be hard to beat, especially with his interest in track. The also guy gets visit highs after every visit. And if that's his last one...?

I will say that Maryland is rumored to be offering a **** of a NIL package. Supposedly willing to make him the face of Under Armour. He has a good relationship with both Under Armour and Maryland. Wouldn't sleep on them.
Oregon makes too much sense. Eugene is Track Town USA & Nike/Phil Knight can handle the finances.

I think they will have a top ten class regardless of record. Play on the field doesn't matter these kids care about money that's it and rightfully so.
deion can recruit. idk why people hate on his ability to do so. as a coach, well see. still early on as a college coach. he has appeal to kids. ****, he was the madden tile cover for a while.

Advertisement
deion can recruit. idk why people hate on his ability to do so. as a coach, well see. still early on as a college coach. he has appeal to kids. ****, he was the madden tile cover for a while.
Yea when u can recruit special kids elite talents to JSU and Colorado you are a top recruiter. That will be the same in D1 people think it will go away I'll tell u now it won't stop.

Yea when u can recruit special kids elite talents to JSU and Colorado you are a top recruiter. That will be the same in D1 people think it will go away I'll tell u now it won't stop.
look mario is mediocre as a game day caoch but elite as a recruiter. even in bad seasons, he can land kids. its what he excels at. deion and mario just go about it differnetly but both have had success.

Deion can recruit. Pulling the number 1 CB two years running is is a feat. Especially considering where he is/was.

BUT

He has to prove he can recruit other positions outside of DB and WR. Right now, the highest recruit he has outside of skill positions and DB is at #588. The highest trench player is at #618.

It is great to have lockdown corners but this does not look like a viable strategy going forward. He will need to widen that pool to be competitive.

Advertisement
look mario is mediocre as a game day caoch but elite as a recruiter. even in bad seasons, he can land kids. its what he excels at. deion and mario just go about it differnetly but both have had success.
I think Deon and Mario are the same type of HC they believe in talent. Just like Kirby etc. Everyone said Kircy was a corch until he kept stacking and it started piecing together. It's what all elite HCs do. CEO the **** thing let it mold together than let coordinators enjoy the fruits of the HCs labor.

I agree with the sentiment that money talks.

I think they will probably do what Deions done the past couple years.

One top flight kid (Hunter, Cormani) maybe 2 tops. But Deion will not be putting together elite classes from top to bottom man I just don’t believe it at this point. We will see.

Deion can recruit. Pulling the number 1 CB two years running is is a feat. Especially considering where he is/was.

BUT

He has to prove he can recruit other positions outside of DB and WR. Right now, the highest recruit he has outside of skill positions and DB is at #588. The highest trench player is at #618.

It is great to have lockdown corners but this does not look like a viable strategy going forward. He will need to widen that pool to be competitive.

My man, if he can land a top WR and a top DB, he can land guys at any position. He won't start fielding top 15 classes any time soon but he'll definitely get guys and I wouldn't be surprised to see Colorado in the 20s/30s rankings in the not too distant future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back