2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
They're either going to offer an insane amount of money to get him here, which he still is likely to decline I'd think, or it's a waste of time.

We'll be dodging any questions he has about T&F. I'm sure he already knows how bad it is, but 1 male Olympian in the history of the program speaks volumes. Less than a handful on the women's side as well.

Advertisement
They're either going to offer an insane amount of money to get him here, which he still is likely to decline I'd think, or it's a waste of time.

We'll be dodging any questions he has about T&F. I'm sure he already knows how bad it is, but 1 male Olympian in the history of the program speaks volumes. Less than a handful on the women's side as well.
Agree. Waste of time and resources.

If Mario wants to hear ”thanks but no thanks” just call a portal WR with 350 yards and 4 TDs after 4 seasons at a P5 school.

Y’all have to stop separating NIL deals & recruitments. They’re one in the same now. Too many people saying “looks like he’s interested, time to drop a big bag”…. He wouldn’t be interested if the bag wasn’t already on the table.

NIL is openly talked about now, it’s in the same realm as “relationships, coaching/scheme fit etc..” it all ties together.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has it been confirmed that he's signing on 2/1? And has he taken 4 OVs yet? Some people talmbout he is going to Oregon so he can't visit here....well if he signs on 2/1 that's true. But I thought I remembered hearing he might not necessarily sign on the first day he can. Obviously he's not an EE so no absolute rush to sign next week if he's undecided.

I see a bunch of defeatists on this thread. A lot of dudes that married the first P that made them feel special. Sad.
More like first D. 3 years ago, we would have watched the track videos and highlights and have said "wow, someone else is getting a freak." Now we have an in-home visit with that kid after a 5-7 season. Be realistic, be thankful, and hope the good guys come out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back