2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I just don’t see how anyone can argue that track money is anywhere close to football money? The argument isn’t even an argument, it’s pretty cut and dry.

Correct there IS NO argument.

You are talking very few millionaires vs very many millionaires
You got any quotes where the kid said that? I just want to see where these arguments or talking points come from..

You got any quotes where the kid said that? I just want to see where these arguments or talking points come from..
Not sure what your angle is here, but I mean there is no argument about who makes more money.

You really don't need anyone to tell you this, just have a look at Forbes list of highest paid athletes, for the last decade. You can see for yourself.

There are some track athletes that get paid well, but on average...it is not even close.

Advertisement
Not sure what your angle is here, but I mean there is no argument about who makes more money.

You really don't need anyone to tell you this, just have a look at Forbes list of highest paid athletes, for the last decade. You can see for yourself.

There are some track athletes that get paid well, but on average...it is not even close.
Its no angle, Im just asking if money is his primary thing.. Every player isnt the same.. We all know NFL money is more/better and he would do well to focus on that but maybe he sees different. Nothing wrong with that as he is blessed with exceptional talent. What I asked is when did he even make the argument or if their is new quotes or video of him saying these things.

Its no angle, Im just asking if money is his primary thing.. Every player isnt the same.. We all know NFL money is more/better and he would do well to focus on that but maybe he sees different. Nothing wrong with that as he is blessed with exceptional talent. What I asked is when did he even make the argument or if their is new quotes or video of him saying these things.
I got you.
Yeah, I have no idea about that.
I think one poster said it best, he really needs to choose one sport. If he takes the track route, than he will have to work his ******* *** off to get where, say, Erryon is currently, and then it just goes on. I dont see him going from track to football, or vise versa, for example...but who knows.

..and yes, you are correct, this kid is an absolute freak of an athlete, and I would love to see him in a Cane uniform!

I got you.
Yeah, I have no idea about that.
I think one poster said it best, he really needs to choose one sport. If he takes the track route, than he will have to work his ******* *** off to get where, say, Erryon is currently, and then it just goes on. I dont see him going from track to football, or vise versa, for example...but who knows.

..and yes, you are correct, this kid is an absolute freak of an athlete, and I would love to see him in a Cane uniform!
Yea dude is jusssssst talented enough where he can think he can do both but most times these kids lean one way or other.. If he was a WR or DB it wouldnt be an issue but dude is such a freakish anomaly that he is dream prototype size of DE running faster than 99% of College WR and DBs, lol.. Its a combo of freakish size and size speed combo that will allow him to dictate terms good or bad.. My thought is just get him on campus but he seems deadset on doing the track thing so what can we do.. I dont even think they care about that at Miami anymore

Advertisement
I just don’t see how anyone can argue that track money is anywhere close to football money? The argument isn’t even an argument, it’s pretty cut and dry.
I was friends with a Miami Legend and US Olympian in college who went pro during our time and came back with a Nissan Maxima.

Let that sink in.

Nissan Maxima....

you have nickel corners and special team players riding round in trackhawks and doge charger/challengers.

I was friends with a Miami Legend and US Olympian in college who went pro during our time and came back with a Nissan Maxima.

Let that sink in.

Nissan Maxima....

you have nickel corners and special team players riding round in trackhawks and doge charger/challengers.
I hear you and point made but to be fair in the Midwest, I’m speaking Chi and Detroit area, accounts push trackhawks and especially chargers. The Dodge Hellcat Charger is just a state of mind for people. People will go broke to get one of those.

Advertisement
I hear you and point made but to be fair in the Midwest, I’m speaking Chi and Detroit area, accounts push trackhawks and especially chargers. The Dodge Hellcat Charger is just a state of mind for people. People will go broke to get one of those.
I had one here in the 786 and it was stolen from my driveway. Loved that car.

I had one here in the 786 and it was stolen from my driveway. Loved that car.
I race them all the time in Metro Detroit. I drive a M5 Comp, so everyone is always picking on me. One time I had what appeared to be a Charger with just a scatpack walk me down on the lodge freeway. No way it was as described but this thing was moving and I was going right around the governor which was 165

I race them all the time in Metro Detroit. I drive a M5 Comp, so everyone is always picking on me. One time I had what appeared to be a Charger with just a scatpack walk me down on the lodge freeway. No way it was as described but this thing was moving and I was going right around the governor which was 165
Yours is a bad boy for sure! Enjoy the heck out of it; but be safe.

Advertisement
Governor on an M5 Comp? what kind of bull**** is that? please tell me you're driving one of the suv models?

Governor on an M5 Comp? what kind of bull**** is that? please tell me you're driving one of the suv models?
How would the M5 be an SUV? Yes, all beemers have governors on them. My hits at 165. I didn’t remove it because reality is I only hit above 160 here and there. Easier said than done, you need a ton of open road for that, when you add in breaking. Anything above 150 is fast as ****.

How would the M5 be an SUV? Yes, all beemers have governors on them. My hits at 165. I didn’t remove it because reality is I only hit above 160 here and there. Easier said than done, you need a ton of open road for that, when you add in breaking. Anything above 150 is fast as ****.
Sorry, I think of M without the 5 and the other day I was looking at the X5M with the comp package. I just saw what you said and was thinking maybe they put the governor on the suv because maybe it's unstable over 160 or whatever. My mistake on that. Mouse over my avatar, I'm modified and have been well past 160. It's still only a mustang, but it is very quick.

Sorry, I think of M without the 5 and the other day I was looking at the X5M with the comp package. I just saw what you said and was thinking maybe they put the governor on the suv because maybe it's unstable over 160 or whatever. My mistake on that. Mouse over my avatar, I'm modified and have been well past 160. It's still only a mustang, but it is very quick.
I had a bad experience with mods back in 2016. I finally got my s63 coupe and immediately chipped it and got a new exhaust. I had that thing nearly at 700bhps. Problem was that Benz was having issues with that model and it was being reported that the alternator was fvckin up and the car would just die on you. It died on me and it was towed to the dealership. They aftermarket exhaust fvcked some more stuff up. These cars are basically giant computers now. I had a 200k machine that was sputtering and couldn’t go over 3mph. A violent 3 mph.

Now the lesson was that the dealership should have never messed with it and I should have just taken it to the shop that tuned it but at the same time i had a warranty so it made sense to take it to the dealership for other problems. Ultimately Benz wanted to void my warranty and i just gave in and went back to stock. Way too big of a headache when I was living in the city of Chicago where traffic is a big thing anyway. Since then, I’ve never messed with anything after market. On another note, I can’t stress to you on how you should never buy a Beemer. Drive great and are nice but I have they little problems that happen all the fvck time that make me go crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back