2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The 6-foot-5, 225 pound prospect is headed to South Carolina on Sept. 16 and LSU on Oct. 7.

Those aren’t the only official visits Harbor will take this season. He told On3 that Michigan will receive an official visit. Harbor added that a possible window for it will be between Sept. 23-25, the weekend of the Wolverines’ game against Maryland.

How would the M5 be an SUV? Yes, all beemers have governors on them. My hits at 165. I didn’t remove it because reality is I only hit above 160 here and there. Easier said than done, you need a ton of open road for that, when you add in breaking. Anything above 150 is fast as ****.
I had an m6 I used to leave at my house in Vegas(ALOT of straight open roads)I'm not crazy about bmw anymore but I will say DRIVING them is different from most standard luxury cars(other than Porsche I guess). It's an actual experience if your serious about driving. The breaking on them really is **** though. Takes forever from high speeds.

I had an m6 I used to leave at my house in Vegas(ALOT of straight open roads)I'm not crazy about bmw anymore but I will say DRIVING them is different from most standard luxury cars(other than Porsche I guess). It's an actual experience if your serious about driving. The breaking on them really is **** though. Takes forever from high speeds.
The steering is great and feels like a sports car. The other makes especially have soft steering and its not great, obviously sports brands like Porsche excluded. Also, especially with Benz, I dont like how the torque isnt immediately made available to you, there is always a split second delay between the pedal and the response. Like driving my M5 but there are quirks I cant stand about it, especially the infotainment system.

Advertisement
Amazing track talent... Is he going to give up track for football? Can peeps do both competitively?

Your comparing the GOAT in one sport to another sport and a certain position group….

Do apples to apples and compare his salary to other goats like Pat Mahommes or Tom Brady…
Yeah, I was gonna say this.

Advertisement
I had a bad experience with mods back in 2016. I finally got my s63 coupe and immediately chipped it and got a new exhaust. I had that thing nearly at 700bhps. Problem was that Benz was having issues with that model and it was being reported that the alternator was fvckin up and the car would just die on you. It died on me and it was towed to the dealership. They aftermarket exhaust fvcked some more stuff up. These cars are basically giant computers now. I had a 200k machine that was sputtering and couldn’t go over 3mph. A violent 3 mph.

Now the lesson was that the dealership should have never messed with it and I should have just taken it to the shop that tuned it but at the same time i had a warranty so it made sense to take it to the dealership for other problems. Ultimately Benz wanted to void my warranty and i just gave in and went back to stock. Way too big of a headache when I was living in the city of Chicago where traffic is a big thing anyway. Since then, I’ve never messed with anything after market. On another note, I can’t stress to you on how you should never buy a Beemer. Drive great and are nice but I have they little problems that happen all the fvck time that make me go crazy.
If you driving it like that, I'm pretty sure something breaking on it. That goes for any car brand. If it's made by man, it can break. If you touching the governor on the regular... it will break. Bruh you be haulin *** :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.

If he goes sub 10 this year, I highly doubt he ever sees a college football field.

He's not going sub 10. Only one high schooler ever has, Boling who went to Georgia. He's also seemingly plateaud there.

Fast kid for sure and even faster if he lost 20 pounds. I don't know what he'll do, but I wonder how much of what Eeriyon Knighton is doing factors into some of these kids thoughts. They're essentially the same age. I'm sure a lot will depend on what happens next T&F season as he's got one more left unless he signs and enters in January.

He's not going sub 10. Only one high schooler ever has, Boling who went to Georgia. He's also seemingly plateaud there.

Fast kid for sure and even faster if he lost 20 pounds. I don't know what he'll do, but I wonder how much of what Eeriyon Knighton is doing factors into some of these kids thoughts. They're essentially the same age. I'm sure a lot will depend on what happens next T&F season as he's got one more left unless he signs and enters in January.
You’re probably right but this is a track kid and he knows that too. Either way, as a track guy, he’s got a great story and its cool to see it play out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back