Nuñez is out

They aren't?

What!!??

shocked-cat.gif
cat-wow.gif
cat-shocked.gif
surprised-cat.gif

Advertisement
I don’t know why it’s so hard to see. THEY ARE RUNNING THE CLOCK OUT. No real changes are going to happen. I was hopeful. The Mob had calmed and the new money got punked by 100 million $ contracts. Hope I’m wrong but this is my educated guess.

Set your alarm to Monday morning. If the announcement that Mario is leaving Oregon hasn't been made by then, then you are likely correct and Diaz is coming back. If Frenk had any balls, hed have Kiffin on speed dial as soon as Mario says no. Mario wants all sorts of guarantees, structural changes, etc. Kiffin doesn't give a **** about any of that and would be on an airplane to Miami before Frenk could finish the sentence "We'd like to offer you the..."

If it's true that this process is very tightly controlled by a select group of people, one group being a firm that's entire existence is to do this, this statement wouldn't make much sense.

I know you all have said it a million times but it's quite obvious now, even without your commentary, that literally all the media noise is coming from the parties outside the conference room door. It actually makes me feel much better about the process. I really don't think a single leak has come from inside that room.

The thing I'm trying to connect the dots on is it seems odd to be able to run a very closed process on an AD search while simultaneously looking for a head coach. If they're being this diligent with the AD I just don't see them lining up a coach without an AD in place. It's odd to be interviewing both simultaneously.
Those spreading the rumors know nothing. Yes, he probably interviewed but no he wasn’t offered the job. What kind of idiot would pull their name out if they were offered the job without leveraging it into something more. Especially, when he’s coming from an athletic program with no future in football or basketball.

Advertisement
I said after Unc Lane 100 % wants the job. Just search and you’ll find my post. I always had doubts about Miami hiring somebody with a not so clean past.

I was told awhile ago Manny was done and it was all Mario.

If they are willing to fire Manny for Mario but keep him if he says no tells me we’re ran by even bigger idiots than I ever imagined. That would mean they’re blowing up multiple classes , trashing a season and permanently damaging a fanbase. Going into next year will makes goldens last year look like a picnic.

If that is their plan it’s a new one and one I’ve never heard. If true it would mean they’re far more inept than anyone imagined.
Yall need to listen to @Cribby and quit crying like a bunch of teenage virgins.

Jeez.... I wish my booty thread was still up....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The person they’re pushing for currently is from a power five school
It's Heather Lyke from Pitt, isn't it? Isn't it??!!! Or is it Jen Cohen from Washington?

I'm just joking (hopefully) but that's all we'd need to make the Nunez insults look like child's play.

Advertisement
Back