Nuñez is out

Advertisement
I said after Unc Lane 100 % wants the job. Just search and you’ll find my post. I always had doubts about Miami hiring somebody with a not so clean past.

I was told awhile ago Manny was done and it was all Mario.

If they are willing to fire Manny for Mario but keep him if he says no tells me we’re ran by even bigger idiots than I ever imagined. That would mean they’re blowing up multiple classes , trashing a season and permanently damaging a fanbase. Going into next year will makes goldens last year look like a picnic.

If that is their plan it’s a new one and one I’ve never heard. If true it would mean they’re far more inept than anyone imagined.
"we’re ran by even bigger idiots than I ever imagined."
"would mean they’re far more inept than anyone imagined"

unfortunately this is probably true.
i hope not.

Advertisement
tbh didn’t know he was ***. Not that there’s anything wrong with that

Chun is a solid candidate, but he actually didn’t hire Lane. At least not willingly. Chun and Kiffin couldn’t come to an agreement so Chun moved onto another coaching candidate. He even made an offer that was accepted by that coaching candidate. However, FAU higher ups went around Chun and hired Kiffin. They forced Chun to pull out of the offer he made to his own candidate.

To Chun’s credit, he left FAU after that. Guys like Blake James would’ve been fine with the admin going completely around him, but not Chun.

https://footballscoop.com/news/that-time-two-coaches-got-hired-for-the-same-job

Advertisement
Chun is a solid candidate, but he actually didn’t hire Lane. At least not willingly. Chun and Kiffin couldn’t come to an agreement so Chun moved onto another coaching candidate. He even made an offer that was accepted by that coaching candidate. However, FAU higher ups went around Chun and hired Kiffin. They forced Chun to pull out of the offer he made to his own candidate.

To Chun’s credit, he left FAU after that. Guys like Blake James would’ve been fine with the admin going completely around him, but not Chun.

https://footballscoop.com/news/that-time-two-coaches-got-hired-for-the-same-job
I like Chun but he has some red flags too. The lane situation at FAU, the Rolovich/vaccine situation at Washington State, and apparently, he got a restraining order against him after he allegedly threatened a city councilman in Washington State...

I like Chun but he has some red flags too. The lane situation at FAU, the Rolovich/vaccine situation at Washington State, and apparently, he got a restraining order against him after he allegedly threatened a city councilman in Washington State...
Chun won’t be our AD. It’s going to be someone out of left field. If it was Gino or Zo my view is that it would’ve been announced already. That’s just my intuition.

Sign him up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seem like this dude was to the back up to the back up and got mad.

Advertisement
Back