Mayes No
Samson 50/50
Bain Yes
Hussey ???
Derek Williams No
Etta ???
Clarke ???

Pretty weak close.

Thought we would do better with Mario’s super powers and Ruiz checkbook.

Portal seems lame so far as well.
Bump for accuracy. I was wrong on Damari and Fletcher but we lost Cormani. Most of the guys we were after at the end ended up being **** No.

Mario better get this OC hire right because HIS choice of Gattis set his rebuild back a year.

Advertisement
Bump for accuracy. I was wrong on Damari and Fletcher but we lost Cormani. Most of the guys we were after at the end ended up being **** No.

Mario better get this OC hire right because HIS choice of Gattis set his rebuild back a year.
Nothing got setback... We had a monster class.. Rebuild is in full effect... Roster has been thoroughly flipped... Everything is fine.... Woulda been a bad year last year regardless... Gattis didn't help things but he didn't dead and bury anything other than his own rep..

pre portal? Yes the rebuild would have been delayed.

With the portal, NIL, and all the open tampering? We can cherry pick talented WRs and others would jumpstart the offense in one offseason.

Portal has been great. Best 2 OL out there. One of the best LBers and some good CB pieces. WR and DT are the only two that need more love

It’s weird how everything has been focused on OC situation, and there hasn’t been a peep regarding other positions in question (Addae, Steele, Strong, etc.). Is the assumption that the remaining changes (if any) are happening after the OC is hired?

If so, we’re in for a pretty busy February.

Advertisement
It’s weird how everything has been focused on OC situation, and there hasn’t been a peep regarding other positions in question (Addae, Steele, Strong, etc.). Is the assumption that the remaining changes (if any) are happening after the OC is hired?

If so, we’re in for a pretty busy February.
Don't think any other changes are coming. Steele has been given a mulligan for whatever reason.

I personally think Steele can X & O with the best of them. Not sure what happened this year but I’m cool w giving him a pass if a long term solution isn’t available.
Zero LBs with the best being a true freshman…

Average pass rushers who were relearning lane/gap integrity coming from Mannys defense of free lancing….

DBs who were biting on eye candy.. Kam for being an all American was really and at getting deceived early in the season. JW and the rest simply couldn’t tackle

Average pass rushers who were relearning lane/gap integrity coming from Mannys defense of free lancing….

DBs who were biting on eye candy.. Kam for being an all American was really and at getting deceived early in the season. JW and the rest simply couldn’t tackle

I would say that's probably the reason Steele's getting another year. Still not sure what to make of Addai though.

Advertisement
I would say that's probably the reason Steele's getting another year. Still not sure what to make of Addai though.
Addae should definitely get swapped out for someone else… I’m guessing money might be an issue.

I just didn’t see any development from that entire room except Kam who is self motivated and his recruiting seemed to be suspect at best.

My exact sentiments.. I just know they aren’t popular on here. We just aren’t very talented/disciplined team.

Addae should definitely get swapped out for someone else… I’m guessing money might be an issue.

I just didn’t see any development from that entire room except Kam who is self motivated and his recruiting seemed to be suspect at best

Indeed. Obviously Georgia's SEC appeal and NIL (Brown Paper Bag) infrastructure played a huge role in his recruiting up there. Although, I had hopes that his coaching was on point considering what he did at WV against those Big 12 offenses. I'm not sure his personality fits well with the staff and the players in South Florida I suppose.

My exact sentiments.. I just know they aren’t popular on here. We just aren’t very talented/disciplined team.
Are you expecting to see a different result this season?

Advertisement

Accurate. At this point, I think Steele gets another year. Man, I hope we get the right OC this time around.

I personally think Steele can X & O with the best of them. Not sure what happened this year but I’m cool w giving him a pass if a long term solution isn’t available.
I mean Missed coverages. Player going rouge. the defense was on the field way too much. **** ill even say that our defense probably had more snaps that the offense did.

Advertisement

Let's not forget offensive turnovers and 3 and outs leaving the defense in some terrible situations. It seemed like every game other teams were getting the ball on our side of the field, some times more than once per game.

adam scott are we having fun yet GIF

Advertisement
Back