Now the fun part

B7731F96-8208-42B1-93DD-53B3D7F6E209.gif

Waiting for the fun

Advertisement
I’d imagine it will be tough to get kids if A. Gattis/Steele are their coordinators B. kids don’t know who their coordinators are. The only positive is TVD coming back means he has to know something. There’s a 0% chance he’d be playing for Gattis again unless he doesn’t want a pro career.
Apparently Mario told tvd he was going to upgrade the pieces around him

I’d imagine it will be tough to get kids if A. Gattis/Steele are their coordinators B. kids don’t know who their coordinators are. The only positive is TVD coming back means he has to know something. There’s a 0% chance he’d be playing for Gattis again unless he doesn’t want a pro career.
tvd hasnt even announced he's coming back to stir excitement or momentum. other than Kam Kinchens, there really hasnt been much leadership from the players

Advertisement
Apparently Mario told tvd he was going to upgrade the pieces around him
If that is all it took to get TVD to stay (i.e. not promising to make changes with Gattis) then maybe we all need to reevaluate our stance on Gattis as someone in TVD's shoes should have a better idea of what the problems are.

That said, my guess is he promised to upgrade the pieces AND move on from Gattis (particularly when people who have proven to be in the know have said that we are moving on from him).

Advertisement
Can people have faith in Mario? Like he will get the right portal guys here and the right staff in place. He isn't like Manny Diaz and his crew, who gossiped to people on this board and other members of the media about our every move. Mario is working in silence, and doing everything he can to bring this program back

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can people have faith in Mario? Like he will get the right portal guys here and the right staff in place. He isn't like Manny Diaz and his crew, who gossiped to people on this board and other members of the media about our every move. Mario is working in silence, and doing everything he can to bring this program back
Kinda hard to have faith with anything he does aside from recruiting after what was shown on the field in 2022 and the offensive scheme that he employed. I still think he can get it right I just don’t blame people for not having faith in him.

Sounds like a really neat story. Unfortunately, Mario picked the wrong business (and company) to work in if he thinks the masses are going to be patient.

He's being paid top dollar and has embarrassed himself and the university with his **** hires and horrible coaching.

He deserves all the criticism and skepticism directed at him. Enough with the fake classy stuff.

Advertisement
Back