Now that some of the Portal news is out of the bag

Especially with the track record of QBs in a 5th and especially a 6th year lately. Some of these guys were average for years of their college career

Hooker
Travis
Nix
Penix
Hartman
Daniels
All it takes is one good year to get drafted. Quarterbacks get impatient but they don't have to start for 3 years. One good year can get you drafted

Advertisement
Sounds like it's:
Taylen
Brock
Pratt if he enters
Lil Tua if eligible based on who you believe or who you might wanna go 15 rounds with at Titanic
1701749580140.gif

Lmao they both opted out and went to the draft not to go back to school which I asked for. The article says for moss he’ll still particulate in the combine and battle is on the bengals rn. If you opt in the senior bowl you are going to the draft and not going back to school. End of discussion
Go read what you wrote? You said show you where someone opted out. You never said and went back to school. But whatever.im not looking anymore The facts are he can go back to school if he wants.

Advertisement
Go read what you wrote? You said show you where someone opted out. You never said and went back to school. But whatever.im not looking anymore The facts are he can go back to school if he wants.
Lmao ofc you can leave the senior bowl for injury no sh*t. We’re talking about Pratt and going back to school. You know Pratt made the decision to go to the senior bowl knowing he can’t go back to school. If ppl can go back why don’t we get Cohen to come back??? That’s what I thought

Lmao ofc you can leave the senior bowl for injury no sh*t. We’re talking about Pratt and going back to school. You know Pratt made the decision to go to the senior bowl knowing he can’t go back to school. If ppl can go back why don’t we get Cohen to come back??? That’s what I thought

Alabama kicker Will Reichard announced Tuesday he has changed his mind about entering the 2023 NFL draft and instead will return to school for a fifth season.

Reichard made the announcement on Instagram, more than three weeks after accepting an invite to the Senior Bowl.

Just For Laughs Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Advertisement
Correct, and he still sucks.

I see...

"Sucks" is a strong but rather simplistic term, and I don't want to typecast you MOUNTAIN MAN.

Can you elaborate on what specifically you don't like about about the B1G conference's all-time passing leader's game.

"Coming into Saturday's start against Rutgers, Tagovailoa needed 269 yards to eclipse former Purdue's Curtis Painter's record of 11,163 career passing yards. He didn't even wait until halftime to get there..."

Man I watched his film and if he’s 4.5 it’s def high 4.5s cuz he got caught multiple times and wasn’t leaving anyone
I don't think he has pull away top end speed.

Quick in short area and accelerates quickly. He was cooking guys off the line

A lot like George. Stacy Coley was that way.

Advertisement
How are people so dumb

Advertisement
I see...

"Sucks" is a strong but rather simplistic term, and I don't want to typecast you MOUNTAIN MAN.

Can you elaborate on what specifically you don't like about about the B1G conference's all-time passing leader's game.

"Coming into Saturday's start against Rutgers, Tagovailoa needed 269 yards to eclipse former Purdue's Curtis Painter's record of 11,163 career passing yards. He didn't even wait until halftime to get there..."
you wanna know how this doesn't mean a whole lot?

Let's look at the other conferences passing leaders.

ACC: 13k
SEC: 13k
Pac 12: 14k
Big 12: 16k

I see...

We all know how great Curtis Painter was.

you wanna know how this doesn't mean a whole lot?

Let's look at the other conferences passing leaders.

ACC: 13k
SEC: 13k
Pac 12: 14k
Big 12: 16k

Any time you break a conference record it's a significant accomplishment, especially considering the teams in the B1G.

That said, I was looking for why he "sucks".

Advertisement
Back