Now that some of the Portal news is out of the bag

Advertisement
People not liking this is mind blowing lol. Dudes a three thousand yard passer that can move that’s been surrounded by mediocre talent. On top of that he wants to come here with his family and we wouldn’t have to break the bank. Hes tier 1
Would Dante Moore come here and sit a year behind taulia?

Advertisement
Already broke down McCormick's eligibility in another post - has nothing to do with carrying over a year form covid plus a RS

2016 - Redshirted - True Freshman
2017 - Played and contributed - RS Freshman - used eligibility 1/4
2018 - Season ending injury week 1 - Medical RS - RS Soph - Still only used 1/4
2019 - Missed entire season due to injury - Medical RS - Granted another year of eligibility. Still only used 1/4
2020 - Missed entire season due to injury - didn't count due to covid anyway - Still only used 1/4
2021 - Played in 2 games and sustained a season ending injury - didn't immediately petition for waiver but qualifies (petitioned ACC for it this year I think) - still used only 1/4
2022 - Played in 13 games - started 6 - used eligibility year 2/4
2023 - Played in every game - used eligibility year 3/4
2024 - Assuming the waiver for 2021 is granted - will be 4th year of eligibility
Why would he even want to play another year. School aside I'd feel weird playing with that young of kids

show me where someone opted into the senior bowl and then opted out. It’s pretty much binding, he accepted the invite
It’s also been said that an undefeated P5 conference champion is a lock for the College Football Playoff.

Why would he even want to play another year. School aside I'd feel weird playing with that young of kids
This guy agrees

1701744759684.gif

Advertisement
People not liking this is mind blowing lol. Dudes a three thousand yard passer that can move that’s been surrounded by mediocre talent. On top of that he wants to come here with his family and we wouldn’t have to break the bank. Hes tier 1
Especially with the track record of QBs in a 5th and especially a 6th year lately. Some of these guys were average for years of their college career

Hooker
Travis
Nix
Penix
Hartman
Daniels

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s probably an educated guess based on some Oregon twitter detectives

He’s even now following Luke Moga. This dude is definitely Oregon bound

Honestly means that USC Florida state might be our biggest competition for QBs

Attachments

• IMG_5662.png
    IMG_5662.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Smh. Simple Google search would have gotten your answer but sure here you go

Edit. In case you need more

Lmao they both opted out and went to the draft not to go back to school which I asked for. The article says for moss he’ll still particulate in the combine and battle is on the bengals rn. If you opt in the senior bowl you are going to the draft and not going back to school. End of discussion

Advertisement
Back