Now that some of the Portal news is out of the bag

Advertisement

Can't say they don't have more talent than Charlotte either (first clip was enough for me)

He does throw a catchable ball though accuracy seems inconsistent, really got hot later in the game

That first throw…

IMG_1316.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
CIS gonna CIS

2019 - played 4 games- redshirt. Played 5 games- burns a year
2020- DOESN'T COUNT FREE SHOES FOR ALL
2021 - played - burns a year
2022 - played - burns a year
2023 - played - burns a year

so it comes down to did he see snaps in 5 games (even if he recorded stats in only 3) as one poster said or only 4 games as @TheOriginalCane is going off of

- 4 games in 2019- No waiver needed
- 5 games in 2019 - waiver needed

so does anyone know FOR SURE with actual facts how many games did he APPEAR in? Then we know.

(I don’t want him regardless- sequels suck he ain’t Tua)

if I could use crayons 🖍️ I would have
Art Celebrate GIF by Pablo

Last edited:
this isn't directed to you, but how the **** would he know
Yeah I mean hes on tv talking football all the time at espn I, sure its a massive reach to think he might know someone who knows

A RB is a terrible comparison to QB.
It's ball protection... there is no guarantee that a player will not be a turnover machine. TVD had 2+ years of haunting us with turnovers. I would not take the risk with Ward for that price. If you break the bank break it for Gabriel. If not, You have Howard and little Tua as safer options that are talented. Howard and Tua are not Max Johnson those guys will win you ball games.

Advertisement
CIS gonna CIS

2019 - played 4 games- redshirt. Played 5 games- burns a year
2020- DOESN'T COUNT FREE SHOES FOR ALL
2021 - played - burns a year
2022 - played - burns a year
2023 - played - burns a year

so it comes down to did he see snaps in 5 games (even if he recorded stats in only 3) as one poster said or only 4 games as @TheOriginalCane is going off of

- 4 games in 2019- No waiver needed
- 5 games in 2020 - waiver needed

so does anyone know FOR SURE with actual facts how many games did he APPEAR in? Then we know.

(I don’t want him regardless- sequels suck he ain’t Tua)

if I could use crayons 🖍️ I would have
Art Celebrate GIF by Pablo
Right from Maryland bio

As a Freshman at Alabama (2019): Finished 9-of-12 for 100 yards in his five games of action with one rush ... Saw his first collegiate action in the season opener vs. Duke (8/31) but did not record any stats ... Completed his first career pass for a gain of 20 yards vs. Southern Miss (9/21), finishing 1-for-1 on the day ... Entered in the third quarter vs. Arkansas (10/26) for his most extensive action to date, finishing 6-of-8 passing for 45 yards while adding one rush for no gain ...Came in late for the Tide at Mississippi State (11/16), handing the ball off to run out the clock in Starkville ... Finished 2-of-3 for 35 yards vs. Western Carolina (11/23) with his first career touchdown.

Advertisement
It's ball protection... there is no guarantee that a player will not be a turnover machine. TVD had 2+ years of haunting us with turnovers. I would not take the risk with Ward for that price. If you break the bank break it for Gabriel. If not, You have Howard and little Tua as safer options that are talented. Howard and Tua are not Max Johnson those guys will win you ball games.
Howard had 12 Turnover last year and completed barely 60% of his passes. Safe gets you beat and i hope that isn't in consideration by the staff.

show me where someone opted into the senior bowl and then opted out. It’s pretty much binding, he accepted the invite
Smh. Simple Google search would have gotten your answer but sure here you go

Edit. In case you need more

man I really ****ed up watching cam ward and will howard highlights. One of these guys is absolutely perfect for caveman ball

Advertisement
Back