Now that some of the Portal news is out of the bag

Advertisement
team america vomit GIF
Why tho

Advertisement
I'm taking it easy on Pratt because he was banged up a lot this year and didn't have his same athleticism at times. He also lost 2 of his top 3 receivers from 2022.

I think he's better than he looked this year.. where he had 2,400 yards, 22 TDs, 5 picks and ran for 300 yards with 5 TDs

If that's his floor (and I think it is) ... I want it.

He also had his top 2 WRs miss the last 4 games of the season. Had multiple OL out for large chunks of the season, and he missed 2 games himself.

Vandagriff was very highly regarded out of HS, but played against mediocre competition and has never lived up to the hype.

Not giving Pratt any excuses either but if u watched his o line omg I understand him wanting to get out of there any way possible would take him here

That's because the OL was banged up. That was a good OL at the beginning of the season.

I'm taking it easy on Pratt because he was banged up a lot this year and didn't have his same athleticism at times. He also lost 2 of his top 3 receivers from 2022.

I think he's better than he looked this year.. where he had 2,400 yards, 22 TDs, 5 picks and ran for 300 yards with 5 TDs

If that's his floor (and I think it is) ... I want it.
Do not want another banged up QB.

Advertisement
He also had his top 2 WRs miss the last 4 games of the season. Had multiple OL out for large chunks of the season, and he missed 2 games himself.
I am also a Tulane alum and watched 75% of his games the past 2 years and the Cotton Bowl in person. Last year is a better review of his work. He lost his top 2 WR, TE and great RB from last year. This year when the 2 top WRs were banged up, they went heavy ball control offense just to win games relying on a freshman RB and the defense. It was a rough season with little depth for this year's team.

Pratt is a baller and clutch guy who has 10 times the FB IQ that TVD does. He has good wheels to make things happen and does not turn the ball over. He would excel here and be perfect to lead this team if he doesn't go Pro

Advertisement
Dante Moore was very bad this year. But ultimately still has a load of potential. I’d say he’s still one of best multi-year options. But that’s not what we NEED. We need a sure thing for next year imo

When healthy he's been one of the best quarterbacks in the nation. Statistically, he's much better than anyone else we're discussing here. I'd like to see him here but he's been with Lebby since UCF.

Hes a system qb thats small with an avg arm its simple

Advertisement
2020 does not count. It’s not your “redshirt” year. It simply did not count towards anything.

So you still pocket a redshirt year that can be applied to something else.

Advertisement
Back