Now that some of the Portal news is out of the bag

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
We have had contact with Will Howard, Cam Ward and Dillon Gabriel. Dawson visited Howard last week in Kansas. Don’t think we will go after Rogers from Mississippi State.

If Michael Pratt enters the Portal or Taulia Tagavoila gets a 6th year/enters the Portal, I would expect us to have significant interest in both.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have had contact with Will Howard, Cam Ward and Dillon Gabriel. Dawson visited Howard last week in Kansas. Don’t think we will go after Rogers from Mississippi State.

If Michael Pratt enters the Portal or Taulia Tagavoila gets a 6th year/enters the Portal, I would expect us to have significant interest in both.
Thanks @DMoney Do we expect to be in contact with names that havent been discussed yet? Call me cautious, but I think we need to add more to our pipeline. Lot of good programs with money are shopping right now, so no guarantees we land any of those players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m thinking Gabriel either follows Lebby to Miss St. would make their 3rd stop together or SC.

Ward is either Oregon or Ohio St bound.

While bidding heavy on NIL is key I want someone who truly wants to be here and won’t fold like a lawn chair when sh*t goes left… because it will definitely go left at some point.

Advertisement
Back