Now that some of the Portal news is out of the bag

Advertisement
I support facts! The waiver still would make since in retrospect, if he wants to apply Covid year to another year.

Yes, but if you read one of the things I posted earlier, the "waiver" for the COVID year is an AUTOMATIC waiver. Meaning, it is not subject to applying to the NCAA and waiting to hear back as to the results.

So while the WORD "waiver" is, I guess, technically accurate, because it is an AUTOMATIC waiver, then Taulia is good to go. He does not have to "apply" for the "waiver" to actually GET the "waiver".

You used Howards 9 rushing TDs to boost him. However you neglected to mention anything about Ward having 8 rushing TDs. So essentially Howard in 3 years starting has 30 turnovers averaging 10 per year. Ward has 44 in 4 years averaging 11 per year. You staged an entire arguement with incorrect and misleading facts. If you like Howard that's fine but dont make up stats to support it. Don't give me a 2:1 ratio about how turnover prone Ward is that's based on ****.
44 in
Ya…Ward's decision making is really questionable. And he doesn't handle pressure well. We may be able to protect him well enough here, and I wouldn't be angry if he comes here. Just realize those pretty yardage stats from throwing it 50 times a game come with a LOT of risk. There's some arm talent there, and he's mobile enough…But overall I don't understand the board's infatuation with him.
Exactly.

You used Howards 9 rushing TDs to boost him. However you neglected to mention anything about Ward having 8 rushing TDs. So essentially Howard in 3 years starting has 30 turnovers averaging 10 per year. Ward has 44 in 4 years averaging 11 per year. You staged an entire arguement with incorrect and misleading facts. If you like Howard that's fine but dont make up stats to support it. Don't give me a 2:1 ratio about how turnover prone Ward is that's based on ****.
Pass happy offense and more turnover prone than Howard even if you dont like the facts. I think Howard fits Dawson's scheme better and will protect the football better than Ward.

Advertisement
Ya…Ward's decision making is really questionable. And he doesn't handle pressure well. We may be able to protect him well enough here, and I wouldn't be angry if he comes here. Just realize those pretty yardage stats from throwing it 50 times a game come with a LOT of risk. There's some arm talent there, and he's mobile enough…But overall I don't understand the board's infatuation with him.

Pass happy offense and more turnover prone than Howard even if you dont like the facts. I think Howard fits Dawson's scheme better and will protect the football better than Ward.
Blind reveal, who is more turnover prone?
Option A
Screenshot_20231204_132911_Samsung Internet.jpg

Option B
Screenshot_20231204_133034_Samsung Internet.jpg

All we need bro. We recruiting too much speed and talent. All Miami needs is a good game manager that can pick up a 3rd and 7 with his legs to keep drives alive.

Stetson Bennett types is perfect
If we get him whatever. I just dont want to hear a game manager was at the top of the board. That is gross.

Advertisement
If we get him whatever. I just dont want to hear a game manager was at the top of the board. That is gross.
Before someone tells me how many games we "would have won" with a game manger save your breath. Just because this season went like that doesn't mean it will repeat next year. What happens in a Louisville game when we need critical throws in a back and forth game? Every season is different so keep 2023 in 2023.

Advertisement
Why you @ me? I didn't comment on Will Howard.

I just scanned those images quickly…Are you ignoring fumbles?
You stated you didn't understand why people wanted Ward. I provided you with one of the reasons.

You stated you didn't understand why people wanted Ward. I provided you with one of the reasons.

I said I wouldn't be angry with Ward…But don't understand this board's obsession with him.

And then you asked me "who is more turnover prone"…I didn't know the who was until I scrolled up.

And again, you gonna address these fumbles or nah? I mean since you're the one throwing a turnover comparison at me for some reason.

Advertisement
I said I wouldn't be angry with Ward…But don't understand this board's obsession with him.

And then you asked me "who is more turnover prone"…I didn't know the who was until I scrolled up.

And again, you gonna address these fumbles or nah? I mean since you're the one throwing a turnover comparison at me for some reason.
The fumbles are an issue. He had 8 fumbles last year. Washington State had the second worse OL after Colorado in the Pac 12. If we have any coaching whatsoever that is the easiest thing to fix on a QB that is throwing for 4000 yards and 30 TDs. Our issue was giving the QB too much time.

Advertisement
Back