Now that Richt is gone...

Advertisement
Butch wouldn't have been anything but a figurehead at Miami. He's too old. The game has passed him by like it did with Richt. The real team would have been ran by whoever the OC or DC was. Same situation that Penn St was in or FSU with Bowden and Jimbo.
Your outta your Mind....Yeah...I put together the Greatest team ever (and played a HUGE part on putting the 84-88 teams together) but alllll of a sudden, I forgot how to do it...Lol...****...he went to a BB school and kicked our teeth in....Should he have come back in 2016??...No...We shouldn't have F-ed him in 2000...we'd have 8-10 NCs if not for that Idiocy....

Advertisement
Unfortunately, it didn't get us Butch Davis - who could have solved our problems - years ago!
Yup....It was too late after 2012-14....Thank UMs BOT...you know...the ones Howard and JJ ran from...How's their hires Been since???
Coker- Garbage
Hamilton- Garbage
Onion- Garbage
Haith- Garbage
Golden- Garbage
Richt- Garbage....Proof is in the Pudding...

Advertisement
MFers in the $EC and ACC (Dabo) droppin $100s of Thousands...and STILL can't duplicate what Butch did on sanctions at a small Private School...Lol....

You have no idea what you're talking about and sound like an idiot.

Recruiting has changed, drastically and tremendously. How do you not understand that?

Recruiting has changed, drastically and tremendously. How do you not understand that?
I know alot more than your *** does....He went to a BB School and kicked our teeth in....he would have had MUCH better coordinators than the 4 stooges had after him...He did it twice at UM....I lived it...you didnt...Lol at Cash Money Cane...MFer, I have more money in my Piggy Bank than your *** has in your life...FOH....

I sound like an Idiot??...Lol...Tell ya what...Put your Portfolio up against mine..and see who really is the idiot....

Advertisement
Butch has a fantastic eye for talent. He was also a great motivator.

But he’s he’s always been an average at best game day coach and was a climber who was looking to bigger better deal us at the first signs of success.

Assuming future championships or failures had he stayed at UM is a suckers game. The road is littered with one hit wonders and no one knows if he’d have been Nick Saban or Mack Brown. If you’re 100% sure of either you’re a fool.

He had his run. It’s now and will forever be over.

Butch up and move on. Thankfully that movie ain’t having a sequel.

Last edited:
Butchs Best team would Smack the Bible outta Richts ***...Undeniable....Richt wasn't down 31 schollies..No TV or Bowl for a yr....
Coker...Shannon...Golden..and Richt = Complete failures....And don't EVEN start with the IPF BS....We Won 5 (6) NCs without one....Lol....Be sure to hit a Cracker up, when the Next UM team (or any other team has 17 1st rounders on it...including 4-5 Future HOFers....Didnt happen before Butch...and 18yrs since....

I'm a Butch appreciater not a hater (despite my jokes), brother! So we'll just have to agree to disagree on if he was the right man for the job this go around. I just harbor no ill will toward Rick either so I tend to push back on hypotheticals that disparage the guy- inadvertent or not.

Butch absolutely would've have sued us though if he got a nickel less than his contract guaranteed him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm a Butch appreciater not a hater (despite my jokes), brother! So we'll just have to agree to disagree on if he was the right man for the job this go around. I just harbor no ill will toward Rick either so I tend to push back on hypotheticals that disparage the guy- inadvertent or not.
Tad....I said the ship sailed after 2012...I realize that....Fact is...it could've been handled differently back in 2000-01...Thats all...In my opinion...He would've Won 2-3 more NCs...He proved his worth 50 times over....

Advertisement
Back