Now that Richt is gone...

Banners for f-ing what??...The mess Erickson left him??....Where was those banners 2000-02??....where was those banners for Coker??
All I’m saying bro is there in fact was a time butch was hated by many in the fan base the same way Coker, Golden, Shannon and Richt was..flying banners are a ritual of passage for coaches at the U lol..Shannon inherited a mess and passed it on to golden who passed it on to Richt..fact is manny is the 1st coach since Erickson and Coker who is being handed the keys to the program in good condition....I get the man is a personal friend. I respect that. But butch being hired in 2015 is not a Homerun hire. As bad as MR tenure ended, he left on the best possible terms for our program and left it in better shape than he found it

Advertisement
All I’m saying bro is there in fact was a time butch was hated by many in the fan base the same way Coker, Golden, Shannon and Richt was..flying banners are a ritual of passage for coaches at the U lol..Shannon inherited a mess and passed it on to golden who passed it on to Richt..fact is manny is the 1st coach since Erickson and Coker who is being handed the keys to the program in good condition....I get the man is a personal friend. I respect that. But butch being hired in 2015 is not a Homerun hire. As bad as MR tenure ended, he left on the best possible terms for our program and left it in better shape than he found it
Butch was left a Puddle of Diarrhea...and left a Diamond...He left UM with the Greatest team ever...NO other UM coach can say that...Erickson was handed a NC team...and left the program a mess just like Coker...If Erickson wants to hang his Laurels on winning with another Coaches players...more power to him...same thing Coker did....

No doubt butch was lowballed his 1st stint..but to sit n act like butch would’ve been the correct hire when we hired Richt is ludicrous. The idea of him recreating what he had his 1st time around here is..stupid. The game has changed so much. We saw it with a alltime great coach like Bobby Bowden...fellas just let it go..I could see if he was somewhere tearing it up..he’s at ******* FIU

Jeez. Bowden blew it when he put his son Jeff as Offensive Coordinator.

You are missing out on what the great coaches do - the evaluate talent, recruit like ****, and HIRE top coaches. Just like Saban.

No one, and I mean NO ONE could evaluate and recruit like Butch.

Richt left UM a hair better than Golden...thats Fact....Im not sure Richts UM teams were THAT much better than Goldens....Shannons 09 team was as good as anything Richt put on a field...

Advertisement
Butch was left a Puddle of Diarrhea...and left a Diamond...He left UM with the Greatest team ever...NO other UM coach can say that...Erickson was handed a NC team...and left the program a mess just like Coker...If Erickson wants to hang his Laurels on winning with another Coaches players...more power to him...same thing Coker did....
Dude..nobody is arguing against what butch did at the U..just let it go

Richt left UM a hair better than Golden...thats Fact....Im not sure Richts UM teams were THAT much better than Goldens....Shannons 09 team was as good as anything Richt put on a field...
Your not sure MR teams were better than Golden’s..really??..cmon man. Golden had no significant wins..non..MR was at least 2-1 vs FSU easily could’ve been 3-0..beat the breaks off ND and had us in playoff contention down to the last weeks of the season..lmao at the 09 team..jacory just threw a pick as I typed this

Your not sure MR teams were better than Golden’s..really??..cmon man. Golden had no significant wins..non..MR was at least 2-1 vs FSU easily could’ve been 3-0..beat the breaks off ND and had us in playoff contention down to the last weeks of the season..lmao at the 09 team..jacory just threw a pick as I typed this
Goldens 2013 team could beat anything Richt trotted out...Shannons 09 team was as good...stop it....

Advertisement
Don't tell me what to do....I do want I want, when I want....

Richt had us in Playoff contention until he lost his last 4 games...and got raped in a Bowl game....

Goldens 2013 team could beat anything Richt trotted out...Shannons 09 team was as good...stop it....
Lmao..stop it bro..idek if Golden’s team would put up 17 on the ds MR n manny trotted out..and 2009..really..jacory is good for at least 3 clueless picks

Advertisement
Lmao at the idea of Butch staying here 10 more years.

He was offered a sweetened deal on the plane ride home from the Sugar by a Senior BOT member and agreed in principle to take that number.

Then he stopped answering the phone and understandingly bolted to Cleveland for five times that much.

His attempts to revise that history as the years have passed always made me chuckle.

Either way, if he had stayed and it wasn't Cleveland, after a monstrous 2001 season another desperate NFL team would have offered him an even bigger deal and he'd have been gone then, just like Howard, Jimmy and Erickson before him.

Advertisement
The Defense Manny trotted out that got whipped the last 4 games of 2017???...Stop it...Go to bed
You acting like the 09 and 13 teams were dominating...it’s clearly personal with you and the homie Butch..here’s some links..enjoy

You acting like the 09 and 13 teams were dominating...it’s clearly personal with you and the homie Butch..here’s some links..enjoy

Lol....I was standing on the sideline at each of those games....Stop it....In 98 we were still hurting from sanctions....99 we finally started looking better (Btw 1999 was FSUs best team ever...ask Mike Vick)

Lol....I was standing on the sideline at each of those games....Stop it....In 98 we were still hurting from sanctions....99 we finally started looking better (Btw 1999 was FSUs best team ever)
Like I said..nobody is discrediting what butch did here..let it go or go enjoy the YouTube videos I presented to u lol

Advertisement
Back