Now that Richt is gone...

Nobody said 2016 azzwipe....Another Guru...he was offered a plethora of jobs frim 2001-2012....Again...thats is undeniable, except too the Guru's on this board...

So he was offered a plethora of jobs between 2001-2012 but said no because he loved Florida but coached at UNC and Cleveland during those years. You’re story is really lining up

Advertisement
So he was offered a plethora of jobs between 2001-2012 but said no because he loved Florida but coached at UNC and Cleveland during those years. You’re story is really lining up
Yup...went to UNC and Slapped UM in the mouth....Cleveland was in 01....not 2007...my story is nothing but 100% truth...I give absolutely no F's whether you believe it or not...

Yup...went to UNC and Slapped UM in the mouth....Cleveland was in 01....not 2007...my story is nothing but 100% truth...I give absolutely no F's whether you believe it or not...

That’s fine. Either way it shows that’s butch hasn’t been serious about winning since 2000. That’s why he’s a has been. He apparently turns down good jobs for UNC and FIU so he’s lost his good decision making.

So knowing that Butch is basically most concerned with his South Florida lifestyle like you said. We probably wouldn’t have been much better on the field but we sure wouldn’t have Manny Diaz or the IPF.

Richt’s won the coastal and Butch hasn’t won his Conference USA division 😂

That’s fine. Either way it shows that’s butch hasn’t been serious about winning since 2000. That’s why he’s a has been. He apparently turns down good jobs for UNC and FIU so he’s lost his good decision making.

So knowing that Butch is basically most concerned with his South Florida lifestyle like you said. We probably wouldn’t have been much better on the field but we sure wouldn’t have Manny Diaz or the IPF.

I hope and pray to God I see your Faqquit *** at the UF game....Your nothing but a hit and run puzzy...always have been with your stupid *** drivel....

Butch's buyout was probably less than $2 million at UNC.

If an SEC school really wanted him they'd have eaten that buyout in a heartbeat.

He was damaged goods with a spotty resume of losing big unless he had OVERWHELMING talent that most propsective employers or any reasonable person for that matter, would question he could replicate again.

Like I said, when he rebuilt the U, he was doing it at a school every young player watched dominate college football for their entire childhood.

Once the sanctions ended, it made recruiting that much easier. He deserves the credit for doing it, but Butch was far, far from a can't miss coaching hire.

Advertisement

IPF was going up With or without Richt...Lol...a 45 million dollar Structure wasnt going up because of Richts 1 million donation??....Stop it....Lmao

HaHa...what are you 10??...He Won 9 games at FIU...gonna win more this yr....Not better than Richt??...Lol....Keep thinking that....Hes forgotten more about FB than Rabbi Richt will ever know....

Wasn't Richt's team, with a freshmen QB and not really trying to score, up 31-0 against Butch?

And didn't Butch's team have like 40 yards of offense into the 4th quarter?

Advertisement
Butch's buyout was probably less than $2 million at UNC.

If an SEC school really wanted him they'd have eaten that buyout in a heartbeat.

He was damaged goods with a spotty resume of losing big unless he had OVERWHELMING talent that most propsective employers or any reasonable person for that matter, would question he could replicate again.

Like I said, when he rebuilt the U, he was doing it at a school every young player watched dominate college football for their entire childhood.

Once the sanctions ended, it made recruiting that much easier. He deserves the credit for doing it, but Butch was far, far from a can't miss coaching hire.

He caught lightning in a bottle in a way that will never happen again. Ed Reed isn’t going under the radar in 2019. These guys don’t understand how much the internet has changed the world

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
When you’re story doesn’t add up go full keyboard warrior. 🤡
My story is 100% truth...Why??...because unlike you, I'm at the Man's home alot throughout the yr...and have actually had conversations with him about everything I've stated....keep regurgitating the same untruthful BS....its quite amusing to people in the know...

Yup....It was too late after 2012-14....Thank UMs BOT...you know...the ones Howard and JJ ran from...How's their hires Been since???
Coker- Garbage
Hamilton- Garbage
Onion- Garbage
Haith- Garbage
Golden- Garbage
Richt- Garbage....Proof is in the Pudding...

Now Leonard Hamilton is garbage.

This guy is a comic legend.

Knows absolutely squat about Miami athletics but definitely screams the loudest and "tough guys" it the most.

Advertisement
In three years Coker was 35-3 with a national championship and two BCS Bowl victories.

You continue to expose how clueless you are.
He Won with Butchs kids...Butch gave him his job...he drove UM over a F-ing Cliff...his recruiting was Trash....We lost out in Adrian Peterson...because Coker was too busy getting Kirby Freeman....Please stop it...

Advertisement
My story is 100% truth...Why??...because unlike you, I'm at the Man's home alot throughout the yr...and have actually had conversations with him about everything I've stated....keep regurgitating the same untruthful BS....its quite amusing to people in the know...

Cool. Butch is still the coach of FIU and you’re trying to sell us that he had SEC offers.

The funny thing is to get an offer you need to interview. Media always catches wind of interviews. You mean all these schools interviewed, offered, and were turned down but butch by not one media outlet caught wind of it. Meanwhile even ESPN reported his interview with Miami.

Either you’re lying or Butch is lying to you. He’s at FIU for a reason

Advertisement
Back