Now that Richt is gone...

Advertisement
You know someone’s story can’t hold up to scrutiny when they start yelling “meet me in the blue lot” 😂🤡

This is what @caneinorlando always does.

Knucklehead who just yells and threatens to fight people.

He's one of clearest cases of a guy who tries way too hard to make people think he's connected and informed and tough.

Peter Gibbons the CIS Hit and run Faqquit...
Talk about another Mans woman??...Again...say that crap to my face in 3 months...I beg you...

Advertisement
Tad....I said the ship sailed after 2012...I realize that....Fact is...it could've been handled differently back in 2000-01...Thats all...In my opinion...He would've Won 2-3 more NCs...He proved his worth 50 times over....

I think whether you're a Butch hater, apologist, or anyone in between; most would probably agree with this statement.

We'll always wonder what Miami would look like if Butch didn't get F'd over by our administration, which has shown their *** many times over. And didn't force him to look at the NFL.

We'll always wonder what Miami would look like if Butch didn't get F'd over by our administration, which has shown their *** many times over. And didn't force him to look at the NFL.

Butch did not get F'd over by the Administration.

They demanded a large buyout because of his NFL flirtations and Butch proved them right....within about 36 hours.

That's called good business.

If it had been done the other way you'd be ripping them for not protecting the University.

Advertisement
Butch did not get F'd over by the Administration.

They demanded a large buyout because of his NFL flirtations and Butch proved them right....within about 36 hours.

That's called good business.

If it had been done the other way you'd be ripping them for not protecting the University.
WRONG Puzzy

People always make arguments without context. Miami IS NOT the place to cut your teeth as a first time head coach. Butch endured a lot of growing pains under some of the most dire circumstances any college coach has ever faced.

Cleaning up a huge mess and on the job training led to some head scratching losses and hapless blowouts. But once he got it together, he was on the verge of history.

Unc was 3-9 and 4-8 when he arrived, then right when they were on the verge, academic scandal, mass suspensions, and he gets scapegoated for administrative wrongdoings.

Other coaches like to restore glory to mismanaged powerhouses where all you need is some balls and a little more than half a brain to win. Butch liked to put out dumpster fires. He took CLEVELAND to the playoffs! When was the last time they went.

His coaching skills are undeniable and he still got some good years left in the tank.

You salty about him leaving fine. But use some context when discussing his on field performance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unc was 3-9 and 4-8 when he arrived, then right when they were on the verge, academic scandal, mass suspensions, and he gets scapegoated for administrative wrongdoings.

What exactly was UNC on the verge of?

Four years in, he never had a winning season in the ACC.

Even Al Golden went 5-3 one year. Butch was never better than 4-4.

People always make arguments without context. Miami IS NOT the place to cut your teeth as a first time head coach. Butch endured a lot of growing pains under some of the most dire circumstances any college coach has ever faced.

Cleaning up a huge mess and on the job training led to some head scratching losses and hapless blowouts. But once he got it together, he was on the verge of history.

Other coaches like to restore glory to mismanaged powerhouses where all you need is some balls and a little more than half a brain to win. Butch liked to put out dumpster fires. He took CLEVELAND to the playoffs! When was the last time they went.

His coaching skills are undeniable and he still got some good years left in the tank.

You salty about him leaving fine. But use some context when discussing his on field performance.
Stop with the facts..Peter Gibbons Monkey knows everything...Butch must have Banged his wife or Mom....

Advertisement
Back