Now Michael Brewer VT QB out yep we winnin the coastal

The stars are aligning. acc champ or bust

How about NC or bust?

Even the fans are getting lazy.

I mean, we've never won the ACC before or even made it to the championship game. Walk before ya run.

That is over. The coastal is **** and making the game isn't an accomplishment. Duke has done it, this is Miami and not Duke. It was a bare-minimum standard for those of us with standards and accountability. Once year 3 was over, that standard went out the window. Al Golden has already proven himself. There is no reward in year 5 to merely win the coastal.

Also, Al is 1-3 against Mike London, so walk before ya run.

Advertisement
All of that is part of the game.... We caused fumbles they weren't lucky fumbles...... You so called Cane fans SMH.... We had a freshmen QB that came in four months prior to that game .... You re not using that as an excuse on our loses.... So dont tell me about fumbles and injuries thats part of football.....@gatorhata

That's the routine around here though. We have fumbles that may have cost us a game....and either a) the fumbles are the coaches' fault and a reflection of a poor team and/or b) it doesn't matter, we should have had a big enough lead so that the fumbles didn't matter, so stop using fumbles as an excuse.

The other team has fumbles and we win and a) the win doesn't really count because the other team fumbled and b) their fumbles were "bad luck" and are no reflection on our team having played well.

All of that is part of the game.... We caused fumbles they weren't lucky fumbles...... You so called Cane fans SMH.... We had a freshmen QB that came in four months prior to that game .... You re not using that as an excuse on our loses.... So dont tell me about fumbles and injuries thats part of football.....@gatorhata

That's the routine around here though. We have fumbles that may have cost us a game....and either a) the fumbles are the coaches' fault and a reflection of a poor team and/or b) it doesn't matter, we should have had a big enough lead so that the fumbles didn't matter, so stop using fumbles as an excuse.

The other team has fumbles and we win and a) the win doesn't really count because the other team fumbled and b) their fumbles were "bad luck" and are no reflection on our team having played well.

Yes fumbles are part of the game, the ball can bounce either way. These fumbles can impact the game, sometimes decide it.

You know how we evaluate a coach; by his record during his tenure.

1. 16-16 in the ACC
2. 0-4 against FSU
3. 0 Bowl Wins
4. 0 ACCCG Appearances
5. 11 Losses in his last 20 Games
6. 29-22 Record Overall (with wins against the following Bethune Cookman x 3, Savannah State, FAMU, FAU and Arkansas State)
7. Losing Record in 2014 (4 years into his tenure)

If people understood that fumbles excuse Al's record they probably wouldn't be so ****ed.

How about NC or bust?

I mean, we've never won the ACC before or even made it to the championship game. Walk before ya run.

That is over. The coastal is **** and making the game isn't an accomplishment. Duke has done it, this is Miami and not Duke. It was a bare-minimum standard for those of us with standards and accountability. Once year 3 was over, that standard went out the window. Al Golden has already proven himself. There is no reward in year 5 to merely win the coastal.

First off, this says ACC champs. Not coastal. This has nothing to do with Al Golden. He should have been fired last year. However, winning the ACC would make for a pretty fun season and it would be our first. We can't win national titles before we can even get conference rights.

VT will beat us without Brewer. Remember that Golden/Dorito let Logan Thomas (who is a joke of a QB) put up career high heisman like numbers against us.

Logan Thomas still hanging around in the league. I guess some NFL gen. managers think differently than you.

just filling a spot. the team that drafted him dropped him like a bad habit after one season. dolphins signed him for whatever reason. he still sucks and it appears most gen managers agree with that notion

Still not just anyone fills a spot, including former Heisman winners.

Advertisement
a big chunk of his overall losses in his first two years at Temple could be considered an excuse....but, besides all the other stats as um hc...despite the cloud, nvm the class crootin rankings...it all still boils down to...
4-7 vs. fbs last year.

4-7 vs. fbs.

How about NC or bust?

First off, this says ACC champs. Not coastal. This has nothing to do with Al Golden. He should have been fired last year. However, winning the ACC would make for a pretty fun season and it would be our first. We can't win national titles before we can even get conference rights.

KevinPotatoFace you said "or even made it to the championship game". I was saying how that means nothing. My post is in response to you (it replied to your porst). Try again Potato.

VT will beat us without Brewer. Remember that Golden/Dorito let Logan Thomas (who is a joke of a QB) put up career high heisman like numbers against us.

Logan Thomas still hanging around in the league. I guess some NFL gen. managers think differently than you.

just filling a spot. the team that drafted him dropped him like a bad habit after one season. dolphins signed him for whatever reason. he still sucks and it appears most gen managers agree with that notion

you do know his game against us his senior year was the only highlights they showed when he was drafted? he was **** poor against anyone but us. i think he should give us a piece of his contract bc we basically made his career.

Advertisement
How about NC or bust?

KevinPotatoFace you said "or even made it to the championship game". I was saying how that means nothing. My post is in response to you (it replied to your porst). Try again Potato.

That statement was only half of a sentence that was a response to a post that said "ACC champs or bust". It's called context. Winning the ACC would be a nice season for a team that hasn't won ten games in over a decade. Simple as that.

That statement was only half of a sentence that was a response to a post that said "ACC champs or bust". It's called context. Winning the ACC would be a nice season for a team that hasn't won ten games in over a decade. Simple as that.

I read your sentence. Here it is again...

I am saying that making the game is a NOTHING. Not worth bringing up.

Advertisement
a big chunk of his overall losses in his first two years at Temple could be considered an excuse....but, besides all the other stats as um hc...despite the cloud, nvm the class crootin rankings...it all still boils down to...
4-7 vs. fbs last year.

4-7 vs. fbs.
I get the point, but it's 5-7. Arky St. has been 1-A since 1992 (if you were thinking they were 1-FCS).

you do know his game against us his senior year was the only highlights they showed when he was drafted? he was **** poor against anyone but us. i think he should give us a piece of his contract bc we basically made his career.

Wow didn't know that. Didn't know Gen. Managers went by highlight reels instead of combines and personal work outs. I guess you learn something new every day.

Advertisement

Wow didn't know that. Didn't know Gen. Managers went by highlight reels instead of combines and personal work outs. I guess you learn something new every day.

You guys are all making the mistake of thinking the Dolphins are an actual NFL team.

yeah you know how great these Gen managers are. they never make mistakes or do poor evaluations. that's why teams like the browns, raiders, bucs, and dolphins have been so successful the past decade. is thomas a personal friend of yours? jesus christ

Last edited:

yeah you know how great these Gen managers are. they never make mistakes or do poor evaluations. that's why teams like the browns, raiders, bucs, and dolphins have been so successful the past decade. is thomas a personal friend of yours? jesus christ

No, he's not. But you are basically arguing he occupies an NFL roster because he sucks.

Advertisement
Back