Now Michael Brewer VT QB out yep we winnin the coastal

Advertisement
Motley will go 26/33 for 350 yards and 3 TDs against Miami. Then the fat man in the orange tie will rave about what a talented NFL prospect he is and how tough he is to play against.

We were beating VT with or without Brewer. Since when did Brewer make one bit of difference, he's not good at all.

Advertisement
I think we will beat Georgia Tech and Va Tech as far as I'm concerned can't compete with us right now.

As far as I'm concern the only reason Georgia Tech beat us last year, is because we were breaking in Kaaya and so many freshman d lineman.

Golden historically does well against Paul Johnson, even when Golden's defense was in transition we did reasonable well against Georgia Tech option.

There is no way they run on us all crazy this is the best defense under Golden that we have had we are stacked at the Dline this year. We look like Bama now. I would be shocked if we lost that game.

The only game I'm really worried about is the Clemson game and a little with Fl St.

We look like Bama now.

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Wait did we not beat the **** out of VT last season?.... You guys are acting as if we lost to this same team!...... I dont see how we would lose to them with their QB healthy .... Someone please help me understand this logic of us losing to VT .

Advertisement
Report now is that he will have surgery. Hard to see how he'll be back for Canes game.

Advertisement
Not a chance. We'll still lose to FSU, Clemson and GT, giving us 3 ACC losses. That alone will likely knock us out of the Coastal race, but we'll probably lose to another (Duke, UNC, VT, etc.) giving us 4. GT wins the Coastal with 2 ACC losses.

Last edited:
Advertisement
not worried about Gt if theres one thing dorito and al have done here is Stop that offense

There back up is garbage.... but what about their 3rd string QB??? Remember Dwayne Lawson, the one time Miami commit, who De-Committed from ue to go to Va Tech cause of Kaaya's emergence and knew he wasnt goin to see the field?? Oh my things get a little more interesting

Advertisement
Back