Now Michael Brewer VT QB out yep we winnin the coastal

VT didn't look bad til Brewer went down. They need to figure out their QB situation, but their defense is going to be a problem for kaaya and their run game looks pretty good 

Advertisement
We let the slowest *** QB scramble for 40+ yards several times in Logan Thomas. You think a backup couldn't beat us? Flubberneck will have his team ready.

Brewer is garbage too, maybe not as bad as that joke of a second string quarterback they put in, but still trash.

We beat the crap out of him last season with a below average defense.

Advertisement
Reported just now that he may be back in 4-5 weeks.

Brokan Collarbone 4-5 weeks? Braxton Miller missed the whole season...as did Rashawn Scott

Beats me. Just passing along what was reported. In HS, the other guy who played S along side of me broke his collarbone and was back in like 6-8, IIRC. Not sure the different recovery times for that injury.

I think we will beat Georgia Tech and Va Tech as far as I'm concerned can't compete with us right now.

As far as I'm concern the only reason Georgia Tech beat us last year, is because we were breaking in Kaaya and so many freshman d lineman.

Golden historically does well against Paul Johnson, even when Golden's defense was in transition we did reasonable well against Georgia Tech option.

There is no way they run on us all crazy this is the best defense under Golden that we have had we are stacked at the Dline this year. We look like Bama now. I would be shocked if we lost that game.

The only game I'm really worried about is the Clemson game and a little with Fl St.

Golden has done well against Johnson, but since Paul fired Al's role model and mentor as DC, GT has had a real defense while we still have Al. Remember, Al only beats decent teams when they turn the ball over a bunch.

Advertisement
Wait did we not beat the **** out of VT last season?.... You guys are acting as if we lost to this same team!...... I dont see how we would lose to them with their QB healthy .... Someone please help me understand this logic of us losing to VT .

Didn't they have a ton of injuries last year? And if I remember correctly, they fumbled three as in 3 times in a roll, you one, two, three possessions, three fumbles. You assuming AL us getting that lucky again?

I think we will beat Georgia Tech and Va Tech as far as I'm concerned can't compete with us right now.

As far as I'm concern the only reason Georgia Tech beat us last year, is because we were breaking in Kaaya and so many freshman d lineman.

Golden historically does well against Paul Johnson, even when Golden's defense was in transition we did reasonable well against Georgia Tech option.

There is no way they run on us all crazy this is the best defense under Golden that we have had we are stacked at the Dline this year. We look like Bama now. I would be shocked if we lost that game.

The only game I'm really worried about is the Clemson game and a little with Fl St.

Excellent point on GT. The reason they ran through us like a bad burrito is because of Kaaya.

Advertisement
VT didn't look bad til Brewer went down. They need to figure out their QB situation, but their defense is going to be a problem for kaaya and their run game looks pretty good*

Didn't Dwayne Lawson wind up there? Or is he at USF?

VT will beat us without Brewer. Remember that Golden/Dorito let Logan Thomas (who is a joke of a QB) put up career high heisman like numbers against us.

Logan Thomas still hanging around in the league. I guess some NFL gen. managers think differently than you.

Excellent point on GT. The reason they ran through us like a bad burrito is because of Kaaya.

they ran through pretty much everyone last season. You basically had to out score them..which should not have been that difficult because their defense typically isn't that good.

Advertisement
VT will beat us without Brewer. Remember that Golden/Dorito let Logan Thomas (who is a joke of a QB) put up career high heisman like numbers against us.

Logan Thomas still hanging around in the league. I guess some NFL gen. managers think differently than you.

just filling a spot. the team that drafted him dropped him like a bad habit after one season. dolphins signed him for whatever reason. he still sucks and it appears most gen managers agree with that notion

IIRC, the Maryland QB who beat us in Golden's very first game ended up finishing his college career at a D III school. We absolutely can and should beat VT (with or without Brewer), but you'll never go broke underestimating an Al Golden coached football team.

All of that is part of the game.... We caused fumbles they weren't lucky fumbles...... You so called Cane fans SMH.... We had a freshmen QB that came in four months prior to that game .... You re not using that as an excuse on our loses.... So dont tell me about fumbles and injuries thats part of football.....@gatorhata

Advertisement
Back