Now Michael Brewer VT QB out yep we winnin the coastal

Advertisement
Advertisement
GT will continue to grind everyone down
Yep. They'll do their tallest midget thing again.

Regarding VT, it's not like Brewer is a future first round pick. Beamer claimed him off the scrap heap last year and he wasn't exactly the 2nd coming of Joe Montana. I don't know anything about their back up but as long as Golden is coaching our team I give VT a fighting chance.

Regarding VT, it's not like Brewer is a future first round pick. Beamer claimed him off the scrap heap last year and he wasn't exactly the 2nd coming of Joe Montana. I don't know anything about their back up but as long as Golden is coaching our team I give VT a fighting chance.

Brewer is bad but so far the backup looks sub-Kirby Freeman bad. VT will have to outscore us with defense & special teams to pull it off.

I still stand by what I said before though. We will beat VT but Grohlden & D'ohrito ain't winning the Coastal.

VT better start working that freshman QB because Motley is useless. He can't throw the ball at all.

Advertisement
VT will beat us without Brewer. Remember that Golden/Dorito let Logan Thomas (who is a joke of a QB) put up career high heisman like numbers against us.

The thing is Brewster is not a stud by any means, but he was at least capable. This backup is horrible so far.

Advertisement

The thing is Brewster is not a stud by any means, but he was at least capable. This backup is horrible so far.
Yeah, he does look pretty brutal.

Advertisement
Reported just now that he may be back in 4-5 weeks.

Just in time for their visit. Should be interesting to see if they play him versus us or bring him back the following week when they play Duke then BC.

VT will beat us without Brewer. Remember that Golden/Dorito let Logan Thomas (who is a joke of a QB) put up career high heisman like numbers against us.
Yeah, sure lol I also remember 31-7 w in Blacksburg last year

Last edited:
Brewer has more quality wins in one season at VT than Al Golden has in his entire 15 year coaching career.

Advertisement
Back