Notre Dame Staff overhaul

When have we hired an ace recruiter because I havent seen him yet that a flat out lie...........do we have enough to beat those team u mentioned yes. But when you are throwing 3 and 4 stars up front and hoping u hit on a stud u might as well have the same roster as those squads because everything starts up front. When u miss plan A's your fuqed.
LOl go look at UGA recruiting classes with Richt and tell me that ain’t ace recruiting

Advertisement
They stopped running the 3-4 after Bob Diaco took the UConn job (I think it was in 2013). They run an aggressive 4-3 with Elko (who left for A&M after one year) and now the guy who coached LBs for Elko and replaced him as DC.

Interesting, didnt know that since i only see them when they play us, we dont need nothing with the stench of notre shame at Miami, that would be a disgrace.

The other day someone, I dont remember who, was saying something along the lines of money's not the issue. Short of Richt pulling an Urban or McEltooth move, unfortunately I think money matters.

Aside from that, James would have to admit to 2 colossal mistakes: hiring Richt and even worse to me, doubling down and extending him for no reason when he did.

Which means that would be an indictment on him. I highly doubt this happens, honestly. We know what SHOULD happen, but Blake is in the GM role right now. Him firing another coach after a premature extension would mean, well, he sucks as a AD.

Advertisement
You said we never hired an ace recruiter .

And we all know why that is
I dont care what they did in the past, if they get hired as a ace recruiter and thats the forte before they get here there allowed to be called that. If they get here and cant ace recruit then that title is stripped from them. Ace recruiter ace recruit every place there at. More people were excited with the MR hire cause of his Offense lol (imagine that)

I knew he would not be able to haul top classes and would get beat by the blue bloods because you go up against hte best in sfla......u need a dog at HC just like we love recruiting dogs. We need a dog

I dont care what they did in the past, if they get hired as a ace recruiter and thats the forte before they get here there allowed to be called that. If they get here and cant ace recruit then that title is stripped from them. Ace recruiter ace recruit every place there at. More people were excited with the MR hire cause of his Offense lol (imagine that)

I knew he would not be able to haul top classes and would get beat by the blue bloods because you go up against hte best in sfla......u need a dog at HC just like we love recruiting dogs. We need a dog
And you think Butch is the answer to Saban Smart and Meyer ? Hope not

who can go head to head with them? there is a guy out there I just dont know who he is we all dont know who he is, one thing for sure though the admin doesnt know and i dont have faith that they will. How did UGA know Smart was lethal on the trail? They must of knew something to rush him in thats the guy they wanted knew it and went all in, how did they know? Our admin is clueless

who can go head to head with them? there is a guy out there I just dont know who he is we all dont know who he is, one thing for sure though the admin doesnt know and i dont have faith that they will. How did UGA know Smart was lethal on the trail? They must of knew something to rush him in thats the guy they wanted knew it and went all in, how did they know? Our admin is clueless
I don’t know who but it has to be a hot up an comer with a prolific offense . We can’t have another has been come in here trying to do the same things that worked for them 15-20 years ago and selling recruits on the past .

UGA knew about Smart because he was a Saban disciple that knows how to play the game . He also played at UGA and had two different coaching stints there before going to be groomed by Saban. Lol it wasn’t that hard . But you right , our admin is clueless

If we could make moves like that we would just grab Venables from Clemson and call it a day

Advertisement
Here is the biggest take from this thread. Kelly was not cutting it as HC and OC..Administration stepped in, said enough is enough...Kelly fired just about erryone TO SAVE HIS JOB, hired an OC and now ND is in business. We need to rinse and repeat.

That is interesting considering the INSTITUTION pays for the football team.

Blessings sent. Good luck in life.
So then why is it your institution with unlimited funds retains a HC who obviously needs to be replaced ?

Interesting, didnt know that since i only see them when they play us, we dont need nothing with the stench of notre shame at Miami, that would be a disgrace.

I hear you. But their defense has been pretty good these past two seasons (last November at the Rock excepted :sneaky:), and I'd absolutely switch our D with theirs right now if it meant we'd get their O. They run the exact type of spread power concepts I'd love to see implemented here.

I hear you. But their defense has been pretty good these past two seasons (last November at the Rock excepted :sneaky:), and I'd absolutely switch our D with theirs right now if it meant we'd get their O. They run the exact type of spread power concepts I'd love to see implemented here.

I will never agree with anyone being covetous of whatever the **** they doing at notre shame, i'd rather us lose doing it our way than us win from emulating those clowns in some shape, form or fashion so they can feel like they had something to do with our success, NEVER THAT!

Advertisement
I will never agree with anyone being covetous of whatever the **** they doing at notre shame, i'd rather us lose doing it our way than us win from emulating those clowns in some shape, form or fashion so they can feel like they had something to do with our success, NEVER THAT!

Lots of teams run spread power concepts. Just what I want to see at Miami next season.

Advertisement
Back