Notre Dame Staff overhaul

Then by all means, they should let the spending begin

But that doesn't matter if your decision makers are incompetent.

"You didn't think they actually spent ten thousand dollars for a hammer and thirty thousand for a toilet seat, did you?"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Read anything Rightsaid Fred says and that’s what he will say. According to him UM has as much money as any of the top dogs. That’s what he does for a living, well that’s what his certificate says.

I don't know who he is. I don't care what he says. I am not going to say we have the same amount of money as school X. I am going to say we have plenty of money. We're not poor, we're incompetent. There is a big difference. The biggest issue is the incompetence.

Let me be clear, I am not saying we have the same amount of money as school X. I am just saying our REAL problems lie elsewhere and money is not the issue.

I don't know who he is. I don't care what he says. I am not going to say we have the same amount of money as school X. I am going to say we have plenty of money. We're not poor, we're incompetent. There is a big difference. The biggest issue is the incompetence.

Let me be clear, I am not saying we have the same amount of money as school X. I am just saying our REAL problems lie elsewhere and money is not the issue.

You are speaking to the choir. I having been calling for their heads first. Spend the fcking money and get an elite coaching staff period or never get a cent from me again. I’m done with their losing mentality

You are speaking to the choir. I having been calling for their heads first. Spend the fcking money and get an elite coaching staff period or never get a cent from me again. I’m done with their losing mentality

I just want to reiterate, this "mom and pop" stuff is utter bullchit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only coaches that I would be upset with us firing them would be Dugans, Diaz, and Hartley (TE's ONLY). Rumph, Jess, Brown, Banda are all in that solid category for me. Haven't proven that they can coach or recruit on an elite level yet. The rest CMR needs to let go.

Biggest take away for me was that the associate AD for football operations basically vetted and recruited potential coaches. I take that as he put together the list of condidates. If so I would like his name on the list for potential replacements for Blake James if thing completely go to ****.

Advertisement
As this is a football board, I am talking about spending in terms of improvement of the football program - not the institution

That is interesting considering the INSTITUTION pays for the football team.

Blessings sent. Good luck in life.

Advertisement
You're correct. You didn't specifically ask for it.

You said the following....

To which I offered to give you some info. So in reality, you just didn't want any info.

Cool beans?

I know I’m correct fck stick. I don’t need your dumbass to tell me that.

What Brian Kelly did at ND was bold and rarely works. Good for him but don’t think that staff over hauls while your job is on the brink of collapse is a panacea

Exactly. No one should care about outlier examples. By far the easiest way to fool yourself regarding the big picture.

Besides, Brian Kelly had already taken Notre Dame unbeaten into the title game prior to that. Richt has nothing of the sort on his resume.

Advertisement
Back