Notre Dame @ Pitt -- 3:30 Saturday

Advertisement
ND will lose 3 games. Pitt or BC, Clemson and NC. Heck, if fsu has they stuff together, they might. ND will regret this temporary ACC schedule.

They most certainly did. 338 total yards and under 5 a play at home against that Louisville defense? Awful.

Also, in true Notre Dame fashion, they have played exactly 0 road games to this point. It's ******* Halloween.

They are basically UF

I can't see Pitt even keeping this game close. Nd has a big o line that actually blocks in the run game. They will move Pitts D line much more often than we did. Pitt doesn't have the offense to win this game even tho ND is some what one dimensional. Most on the board would take Ian Book over King right now.

How do you explain that big oline getting shut down against a defense that was playing more like a sieve?

Pitt has a much better defense than Louisville.

Advertisement
Clemson will crush ND, especially if ND is undefeated and ranked 3rd. Dabo would make the Irish a statement game in order keep Bama at #2.
I’m just ****ed these bytches gets an opp at the ACCCG w/o being a full time ACC team. I hope Pitt wreck these pricks; I would be sick to my stomach seeing these dudes take a deserved spot in the ACCCG w/o being a made ACC man.

This. The ACC wants ND in that title game. . We sh*t the bed I Needed Clemson, so we didn’t help ourselves at all.
Clemson are in a different universe to the rest of the ACC.

They'll murder ND too.

I think the ACC want ND in the ACCCG because they're really keen to entice them into the ACC on a full time basis. They're not going to get a competitive Championship game though.

Advertisement
Not my friend. Just a poster on here claiming to be a friend of the family. **** he could be 100% wrong.
I got it from an ACC coach 🤷‍♂️ on Thursday/Friday of last week. Told me he was done for the year and needed surgery. They were trying to get him in before the weekend and waiting on one more thing?

My two ND friends who are the biggest black cat curses on the face of planet earth are going to game. Take Pitt ML.

Advertisement
it wouldn’t surprise me if the Independent Indiana Team lost to Pitt, GT, Clemson, BC and UNC. There is no way they should be ranked 3rd. BC and GT (and NCST*, who I believe will pick off UNC this week) are tougher outs than they’re getting credit for, too.

*forgot Leary broke his leg.
NCSU has no chance without Leary. They're going to get smoked like a pit.

Not that I care bc its ND, but it's crazy to me how Kelly hasn't been able to replicate his offense from Cincinatti. This guy used to routinely run no huddle w 4 WR sets -- it was deadly.

Totally changed his style up once he got to ND.

Advertisement
Hey look TE underneath drag. TE cross for a TD

ND scores with no passes to the WR

Lashlee couldn’t figure out to use Mallory even more?

Advertisement
Back