Notre Dame @ Pitt -- 3:30 Saturday

ND is -9.5 at Pitt this Saturday. They looked like dog doo against Louisville on Saturday, and really weren't exceptional against FSU the week before, either.

Would be REALLY nice to see Pitt upset them. If Pickett can come back, I think they've got a good shot. That Pitt DL is going to keep them in just about every game this year. I don't see anybody blowing the doors off that defense (they're 7th in the country in defensive YPP allowed, by the way....and they're #1 in sacks).

ND still has to play Clemson and UNC. Giving them a loss this weekend puts the ball back in our court for Charlotte.

Advertisement
ND is -9.5 at Pitt this Saturday. They looked like dog doo against Louisville on Saturday, and really weren't exceptional against FSU the week before, either.

Would be REALLY nice to see Pitt upset them. If Pickett can come back, I think they've got a good shot. That Pitt DL is going to keep them in just about every game this year. I don't see anybody blowing the doors off that defense (they're 7th in the country in defensive YPP allowed, by the way....and they're #1 in sacks).

ND still has to play Clemson and UNC. Giving them a loss this weekend puts the ball back in our court for Charlotte.
very over rated ND team. Louisville had them on the ropes

Advertisement
I think they match up better with Pitt. ND will always struggle with “fast” teams. See Lou and FSU. ND isn’t built for speed. Hopefully Narduzzi doesn’t play into their hands and try to big on big ND. That’s where they will lose.

Pitt a good team to play spoiler. Unfortunately, without Pickett their offense took a step back. Defense is good though and should give ND all they can handle.

He’s probably having surgery this week, if he hasn’t already. Fwiw

Advertisement
He’s probably having surgery this week, if he hasn’t already. Fwiw

Ahhhhh ****...didn't know that. That throws a wrench into my plans.

But if Louisville can hold ND to 12 points, maybe Pitt's defense can spring the upset.

Any given Saturday, as always, but I really don't see ND losing to any other team on their schedule besides UNC and Clemson. Since we want them to lose at least 2, this is a really big game.

We need ND and UNC to lose two games which will happen in my opinion. UNC with one already, will lose to the Canes and maybe more after that half *** performance against FSPoo...

ND will lose to Clempson and let's hope to either BC or Pitt. Then comes the matchup with UNC. ND could have as many as three losses by the time they play UNC which then we would want them to beat up on good ole' tobacco road Heels.

Big Pitt and NCST fan this coming Saturday! Clempson fan Nov 7! BC fan Nov 14!

Advertisement
We need ND and UNC to lose two games which will happen in my opinion. UNC with one already, will lose to the Canes and maybe more after that half *** performance against FSPoo...

ND will lose to Clempson and let's hope to either BC or Pitt. Then comes the matchup with UNC. ND could have as many as three losses by the time they play UNC which then we would want them to beat up on good ole' tobacco road Heels.

Big Pitt and NCST fan this coming Saturday! Clempson fan Nov 7! BC fan Nov 14!

Not to get into the tiebreaker stuff and scenario discussions.....there's a long way to go for that.

But a really simple way to put it is, only lose 1 conference game (we already did to Clemson, obviously) and have everyone else lose 2 or more.

Right now:

Notre Dame has 0, hence why I started the thread. They'll lose to Clemson, just need them to lose this weekend or to UNC
Every other team that has 1 loss, we still play. UNC, NC State, VT.

Let's go Pitt!!!

Advertisement
we need ND to drop another game outside of clemson.

even if they lose to clemson like we did they will be ranked ahead of us with the same conference record and they'll get into the ACCCG ahead of us

Advertisement
Back