Notre Dame @ Pitt -- 3:30 Saturday

Really interested to see ND run game vs that Pitt front seven. If Pitt can stop the run, they might have a legit shot at winning.

Advertisement
very over rated ND team. Louisville had them on the ropes
You could be right about ND being over rated. Reality though is UNC lost to Clemson by one point last year. Did not make Clemson a bad team. Comparing scores does not mean a whole a lot. Teams do have off weeks. Louisville is not scaring anybody and it looks like ND took the week off. A ND loss would be sweet for Miami. Pitt did not impress me so I do not see it.

Really interested to see ND run game vs that Pitt front seven. If Pitt can stop the run, they might have a legit shot at winning.

I don't think anybody is running the ball down that Pitt defense's throat this year. They're REALLY stout against the run.

Maybe Book can have some success but I don't see ND's backs (or anyone's backs, really) ripping off huge runs against that front 7.

Advertisement
I don't think anybody is running the ball down that Pitt defense's throat this year. They're REALLY stout against the run.

Maybe Book can have some success but I don't see ND's backs (or anyone's backs, really) ripping off huge runs against that front 7.
Clemson hosting Pitt on 11/28 will be interesting. I expect Clemson to win but Pitt’s D will put up a fight.

we need ND to drop another game outside of clemson.

even if they lose to clemson like we did they will be ranked ahead of us with the same conference record and they'll get into the ACCCG ahead of us

and probably inaccurate. Why? Because Notre Dame‘s loss to Clemson will have come later in the season compared to Miami AND after Clemson, ND only has one ranked team to play (at UNC).

Miami still has to play NC State who is currently ranked, Va Tech, who is ranked and could actually be near the top ten when that game happens, and UNC, who is currently ranked to end the season. A blowout loss to Clemson for ND would be devastating for them. In my humble opinion anyway.

Advertisement
Do the Catholics have to lose one game for us to play Clemson again in the ACC championship game?

It would help.

If both ND and Miami win out and ONLY lose to Clemson, the tiebreaker would come from some sort of "higher ranking", but it's not the AP poll. Someone needs to mention this "ranking" system that could easily become the ACC tiebreaker.

Do the Catholics have to lose one game for us to play Clemson again in the ACC championship game?
yup, we are all lumped in one group...2 best records go to the acc championship...not sure what the tiebreaker is if there are more than 3 teams with the same record.

Advertisement
We need ND and UNC to lose two games which will happen in my opinion. UNC with one already, will lose to the Canes and maybe more after that half *** performance against FSPoo...

ND will lose to Clempson and let's hope to either BC or Pitt. Then comes the matchup with UNC. ND could have as many as three losses by the time they play UNC which then we would want them to beat up on good ole' tobacco road Heels.

Big Pitt and NCST fan this coming Saturday! Clempson fan Nov 7! BC fan Nov 14!
Never, a Clemmie fan...EVER....***** those jackholes

Advertisement
Clemson will crush ND, especially if ND is undefeated and ranked 3rd. Dabo would make the Irish a statement game in order keep Bama at #2.
We need to find a way to leap frog ND if we want another crack at Clemson in the title game. If we finish with the same record I am assuming the higher rank team will get the nod.

Advertisement
Back