Notes On Yulkeith Brown's Offer

So you're saying he has great hands?
Simon Cowell Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent

Advertisement
why is everyone all excited about this guy who had 2 runs last year for 50 yards? **** all of our freshmen contributed more. He makes one catch for a TD and all of a sudden he's a superstart and we didn't evaluate well. Lets see it play out first.

Wasent this commitment because we didn’t take Daniels the running back and Jimbo did? Maybe I’m wrong I can’t remember

Advertisement
Exactly. Well over 90% of the CIS posters (me included) wanted Smith over Brown.
There are a ton of morons that watch a highlight and think one play means star. Its the same as the number of Oregon idiots that were ripping Mario cause that Oregon qb, Brown, had a good game in preseason…. And then two days later he got cut. Cause coaches see every play, every day. Doesn’t mean every evaluation will be right but we cant take all of dade. I do wish we’d get the elite WRs but Brown didn’t seem like that that year

Advertisement
There are a ton of morons that watch a highlight and think one play means star. Its the same as the number of Oregon idiots that were ripping Mario cause that Oregon qb, Brown, had a good game in preseason…. And then two days later he got cut. Cause coaches see every play, every day. Doesn’t mean every evaluation will be right but we cant take all of dade. I do wish we’d get the elite WRs but Brown didn’t seem like that that year
You know actually "squat" about talent ...

Y. Brown in high school was a certifiable stud. He was "Ray-Ray" before we heard of Ray-Ray. So just stop it that we did not want him. Y. Brown is one we lost.

Based on what? We didn’t push for him. We had higher on the board. For better or worse, that’s just reality. No reason to create a fake narrative now.

I personally loved Brown's HS highlights, felt he would have made a great Cane. But it was Brown or Smith at the slot, and we chose Smith. You can call it a miss, but head to head, Smith looked better.

To be specific, Brown looked better as a Freshman and Sophomore, Smith passed him up and looked marginally better as a Junior, and then Smith ran away with it as a Senior. I remember because I was in the Brown camp until people started posting Smith's Junior and camp highlights, then I flipped to being pro-Smith. I wanted them both, but that staph was worried about class caps at the time so didn't pursue Brown once Smith was on board.

Advertisement
Here is an unbiased opinion

“Ishmael did a really good job with Amari,” said Central coach Roland Smith, a former Hurricane who worked under Aristide’s father when he was the football coach at Miami Northwestern and had standouts such as Jacory Harris, Sean Spence and Marcus Forston who went on to play for UM. “He was the primary guy on Amari and Yulkeith and basically beat out Manny’s people for Amari. They wanted Yulkeith early, but once they signed another kid they backed off him. We went out to Texas A&M (before the pandemic) and Ishmael took me to see Jimbo (Fisher).

I’ve noticed that whenever any kid from South Florida (high school or college) gets rid of the football after scoring they almost always begin to throw up the U before they catch themselves. The only way to prevent doing so is to keep the ball in your hands. Theres nothing else worthy of throwing up after scoring but the U. Yulkeith did two thumbs up 😂 what’s that
Is he not saying gig em?

Advertisement
why is everyone all excited about this guy who had 2 runs last year for 50 yards? **** all of our freshmen contributed more. He makes one catch for a TD and all of a sudden he's a superstart and we didn't evaluate well. Lets see it play out first.
All of our receivers would have scored that TD too. Dude covering him looks like he ran a 4.8

Advertisement
Back