Notes On Yulkeith Brown's Offer

Advertisement
my understanding is if you transfer during the season you're not allowed to play the same sport at the school you just transferred to, interesting if he does play.

If he didn't actually play for gulliver maybe there's a loophole?

If he physically moved homes.... he can play
If something large and unforeseen happened in his family (think death or sickness)... he can play
If the private school was somehow not letting him play bc of a technical issues (Think tuition pymts)... he can play

I have zero clue about this young man but there are ways to play mid-season... especially because he never suited up for GPrep. FHSAA has loopholes and sometime does right by the student-athlete.

Good Luck to him!!! He is a player. It will be interesting to follow.

Advertisement

Central just made a big time power move getting Yulkeith in the middle of the season just 2 days before they play MNW.

This is bizarre.

I don’t care who you are. Leaving Gulliver in the middle of your junior year to enroll at Central is like checking out of the Four Seasons in Palm Beach in order to move into prison.

SMFH

He did play for Gulliver this season. He did not want to leave Gulliver nor did the football program want him to leave. He’s a great football player, excellent student and a phenomenal young man. **** happens sometimes that we can’t control.

He’s definitely playing for Central. I believe the private to public is ok.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sets the precedence for their college careers.

100%. Adults setting up rules allowing kids to bounce as often as they want for no reason, and some people are surprised when these kids behave like divas and/or mercenaries through their recruitment and into college. SMH.

Advertisement
Banda is a problem and have been skating by. Go look at how many recruiting battles Banda have won v. loss. It’s quite alarming. Ppl will say well he got Gurvan, and I call bull chit on that. Manny was just as involved w Gurvan as Banda. ****, even Rumph and Richt got involved w Hall. That was a joint effort, especially w Manny. I’ll give Banda Amari and that’s it.
👀

Advertisement
Back