Notes On Yulkeith Brown's Offer

Advertisement
I’m reluctantly learning from the best today
That’s crazy I don’t think I’m sassy at all. I think most don’t like me here cuz I’m not a hive mind lol which is also verrryyyyyyy crazy cause most of y’all favorite posters are as “well rounded” in college football as I am. I just say the things they won’t. Y’all pick and choose. But hey I get it lol

That’s crazy I don’t think I’m sassy at all. I think most don’t like me here cuz I’m not a hive mind lol which is also verrryyyyyyy crazy cause most of y’all favorite posters are as “well rounded” in college football as I am. I just say the things they won’t. Y’all pick and choose. But hey I get it lol
I’m gonna be honest with you. Your “well roundedness” is delivered with some sass or “now take that” sometimes lol. U kinda throw rocks and then hide your hands 🙌🏿 with, “I’m just being real yall” That’s how it comes across, like you kinda enjoy delivering bad news, to keep us well-rounded or encourage our own well-roundedness. Or to dash the chronically irritating and misguided hope of a Homer who is talking crazy.

I’ll admit LCE has gotten on my nerves before (while going at Homers) and he has been my bro on here for years. I love and accept the truth, but the delivery unfortunately matters when it comes to our Canes sometimes. I know many posters can justifiably irritate y’all at times and it leads to wanting to prove them wrong even if it’s bad news for our team.

The difference between y’all (well-rounded/realists) and a person like me is that Homerism does not bother me at all. When someone posts a completely ridiculous homer post I just ignore or laugh at it. This is a fan(atic) site, I expect it. Doom, gloom and Mope posts irk me personally. And I believe Mopes and Slurpers are the ones having ridiculous expectation-based reactions to adversity with our team, when many think it’s the Homers. The Slurpers also bother me.

There is a difference between a Homer and a Slurper. Slurpers worship and become fixated on individuals and personalities. A Slurper would defend a guy like Al Golden or Manny Diaz over what’s best for UM as a whole. They put individuals first.

Slurper — Homer — Realist — Mope —Troll

I am between Homer and Realist on this chart. And proud of it lol

U are a good poster, I respect you and the other Realists, but y’all have tempers too. Y’all know how to shank 🔪 a Homer real quick lol.

Last edited:
I’m gonna be honest with you. Your “well roundedness” is delivered with some sass or “now take that” sometimes lol. U kinda throw rocks and then hide your hands 🙌🏿 with, “I’m just being real yall” That’s how it comes across, like you kinda enjoy delivering bad news, to keep us well-rounded or encourage our own well-roundedness. Or to dash the chronically irritating and misguided hope of a Homer who is talking crazy.

I’ll admit LCE has gotten on my nerves before (while going at Homers) and he has been my bro on here for years. I love and accept the truth, but the delivery unfortunately matters when it comes to our Canes sometimes. I know many posters can justifiably irritate y’all at times and it leads to wanting to prove them wrong even if it’s bad news for our team.

The difference between y’all (well-rounded/realists) and a person like me is that Homerism does not bother me at all. When someone posts a completely ridiculous homer post I just ignore or laugh at it. This is a fan(atic) site, I expect it. Doom, gloom and Mope posts irk me personally. And I believe Mopes and Slurpers are the ones having ridiculous expectation-based reactions to adversity with our team, when many think it’s the Homers. The Slurpers also bother me.

There is a difference between a Homer and a Slurper. Slurpers worship and become fixated on individuals and personalities.

Slurper — Homer — Realist — Mope —Troll

I am between Homer and Realist on this chart. And proud of it lol

U are a good poster, I respect you and the other Realists, but y’all have tempers. Y’all know how to shank 🔪 a Homer real quick lol.
This a fair and honest assessment so I have no rebuttal. We can agree on all these points except I don’t think I hide my hand lol but that’s neither here nor there. When you describe me this way I can’t help but to accept it cuz it’s the truth. I don’t want to come off as the bad news guy though and I don’t enjoy it. I’m a fan, too. I’m just a fan who hasn’t ever known glory, I was born in 94. I’m used to bad news. A lot of folks here have seen what we should be

This a fair and honest assessment so I have no rebuttal. We can agree on all these points except I don’t think I hide my hand lol but that’s neither here nor there. When you describe me this way I can’t help but to accept it cuz it’s the truth. I don’t want to come off as the bad news guy though and I don’t enjoy it. I’m a fan, too. I’m just a fan who hasn’t ever know glory, I was born in 94. I’m used to bad news. A lot of folks here have seen what we should be
I thought about taking out “throw rocks and hide your hands” like 10 times. It sounds like I’m saying you don’t stand on what you put out but it’s not that. U really don’t think you come across that way. That wasn’t the best analogy for what I mean.

I take it that way because I’m half Homer half Realist, but a little closer to Homer lol. It’s partly on me and how I digest info as well.

Advertisement
I thought about taking out “throw rocks and hide your hands” like 10 times. It sounds like I’m saying you don’t stand on what you put out but it’s not that. U really don’t think you come across that way. That wasn’t the best analogy for what I mean.

I take it that way because I’m half Homer half Realist, but a little closer to Homer lol. It’s partly on me and how I digest info as well.
I mean either way, everything you just said I agree with so no harm. I think I just speak from doom cause all I know is pain lol most of you guys were old enough to remember glory. I chose to still be a fan even through the bad times lol

I mean either way, everything you just said I agree with so no harm. I think I just speak from doom cause all I know is pain lol most of you guys were old enough to remember glory. I chose to still be a fan even through the bad times lol
Thanks for saying that and giving that perspective/context. I take for granted that everyone here is not my age or have the same fan experiences with the Canes. That was a major key point bro. I get the Realist motivations much more now. I’ll be 44 next month God willing, became a fan in ‘89.

Y’all truly have no sensible choice but to be Realists honestly. I get it now. Thanks bro.

What a respectful and eloquent confrontation, a real pleasure to read, gentleman. Inspiring stuff.

The eval and articulation of the eval of southpark as a poster is spot on, and southparks reasoning makes sense coming from his perspective. Would watch a Harriettubman vs Southpark 2.

I also love the scale you have. I personally fall in between realist and mope, leaning a bit closer to realist.

Thanks for saying that and giving that perspective/context. I take for granted that everyone here is not my age or have the same fan experiences with the Canes. That was a major key point bro. I get the Realist motivations much more now. I’ll be 44 next month God willing, became a fan in ‘89.

Y’all truly have no sensible choice but to be Realists honestly. I get it now. Thanks bro.
Hey man thanks for hearing me I’m just misunderstood lmao

Advertisement
What a respectful and eloquent confrontation, a real pleasure to read, gentleman. Inspiring stuff.

The eval and articulation of the eval of southpark as a poster is spot on, and southparks reasoning makes sense coming from his perspective. Would watch a Harriettubman vs Southpark 2.

I also love the scale you have. I personally fall in between realist and mope, leaning a bit closer to realist.
If every convo ended that way the world would be better for it lol

Advertisement
@No_Fly_Zone Yall should start a new thread with that Poster Personality Chart and ask everyone to post where they fit on it, that would be fun and interesting.

My friend, I simply can not waste your flavor that way. But YOU should absolutely and 100% start it and I will comment on where I think I fall, lol.

Advertisement
Back