Notes On Yulkeith Brown's Offer

Yulkeith is cut from elite cloth, his pops & uncles were Liberty City legends at MNW back in the day.

This kid is an electric dynamic playmaker with great speed, he's an offensive weapon, you can put him at the slot, RB or outside WR just get the ball in his hands.

He can be a Homerun hitting big play RB on the next level, he rushed for 1,430yds with 17TD's. He's not as physically big but he's got CJ2K type ability.

It would be an absolutely retarded eval if they're offering him with the intentions of putting him on Defense, he is not a DB, I repeat he is NOT a DB. Let Coach Hickson & Coach Field lead this recruitment. Also since he's at Gully Prep Baez needs to lean on his connections over there & put pressure on those coaches to ensure we keep this kid in the fold.

There's no **** reason a kid this naturally gifted & talented should be leaving home to go to FSU, LSU or some other SEC school, we gotta put a stop to that sh*t.
Electric dynamic that's a **** of a combo.

Advertisement
Yulkeith is cut from elite cloth, his pops & uncles were Liberty City legends at MNW back in the day.

This kid is an electric dynamic playmaker with great speed, he's an offensive weapon, you can put him at the slot, RB or outside WR just get the ball in his hands.

He can be a Homerun hitting big play RB on the next level, he rushed for 1,430yds with 17TD's. He's not as physically big but he's got CJ2K type ability.

It would be an absolutely retarded eval if they're offering him with the intentions of putting him on Defense, he is not a DB, I repeat he is NOT a DB. Let Coach Hickson & Coach Field lead this recruitment. Also since he's at Gully Prep Baez needs to lean on his connections over there & put pressure on those coaches to ensure we keep this kid in the fold.

There's no **** reason a kid this naturally gifted & talented should be leaving home to go to FSU, LSU or some other SEC school, we gotta put a stop to that sh*t.
The 🐐 @Liberty City El strikes again🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
I’ve noticed that whenever any kid from South Florida (high school or college) gets rid of the football after scoring they almost always begin to throw up the U before they catch themselves. The only way to prevent doing so is to keep the ball in your hands. Theres nothing else worthy of throwing up after scoring but the U. Yulkeith did two thumbs up 😂 what’s that

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ve noticed that whenever any kid from South Florida (high school or college) gets rid of the football after scoring they almost always begin to throw up the U before the catch themselves. The only way to prevent doing so is to keep the ball in your hands. Theres nothing else worthy of throwing up after scoring but the U. Yulkeith did two thumbs up 😂 what’s that
Almost a guarantee someone throws the U down in week 3.

I’ve noticed that whenever any kid from South Florida (high school or college) gets rid of the football after scoring they almost always begin to throw up the U before they catch themselves. The only way to prevent doing so is to keep the ball in your hands. Theres nothing else worthy of throwing up after scoring but the U. Yulkeith did two thumbs up 😂 what’s that
Yea he almost slipped up and threw up the u 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Thumbs up is the hand signal for Gig 'Em. It's their hook em horns, basically.

Advertisement
How you let the best players from Central Northwestern Booker T or Carol City go elsewhere will always boggle my mind.. especially if they're a WR RB CB or S..

Advertisement
Back