Note on Tyrique

Cribby

All-American
Premium
I see there’s a lot of rumors on whether he’s staying or leaving but the decision has not been made. He’s been getting differentiating grades some grades high enough he’d leave and some not so much. But there’s a belief when they take his physical numbers and speed it could increase his stock dramatically. The film shows a physical cb that got better as the year went on and also a willing and physical tackler. Plus he has the ability to play multiple position.

I know T Rob compares him to Jaycee with his physical attributes and style of play, both are in the 6’1 205 range. Jaycee also had a sudden rise after scouts saw his size , speed and film at the combine.

This is just clear up rumors , that’s all. He’s not gone, I’d say 50-50 but he needs a certain consistent grade to jump. If not he should come back and put out more film.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Really hope he returns. Think he can improve his stock and obviously help us. I believe he can be a legit Day 2 (hopefully 1) pick, if he stays another year. Hate seeing our guys leave early and fall to round 5 or later, or worse, undrafted, and can’t make a roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope he stays. Why not get the degree & continue smashing co-eds as long as possible. Nothing at the next level is guaranteed. I hate when people bring up potential injuries if he stays in these situations. Part of ball.

Advertisement
Back