Note on Tyrique

How about we let our new $80M CEO make that determination?
I'm pretty sure that was going to happen anyway? In the meantime, I posted what I'd do with Ivey. Should we stop all speculation on the board and just wait to see what Mario does? what fun is that?

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure that was going to happen anyway? In the meantime, I posted what I'd do with Ivey. Should we stop all speculation on the board and just wait to see what Mario does? what fun is that?
Speculate all you want but it's just weird to see people assume Mario is gonna run the team like Manny.

How about we let our new $80M CEO make that determination?
How about we let these new donors who are thirsty for attention on social media drop bags like sec teams. Give tyrique a nil deal now

Absolute best case scenario he goes late 3rd and honestly I'd be shocked at that, he's more likely a 5th rounder this year. It's arguably the best CB class of all time, if he comes back he can push himself into the first round next year
Preach Brother. Preach!!!

Speculate all you want but it's just weird to see people assume Mario is gonna run the team like Manny.
lol getting rid of ivey is the opposite of what manny would do.. that's why I'm hoping it happens. Who knows what Blades is gonna do but outside of TS we need a youth movement at CB just like we got at Safety last year. bigtime

Advertisement
The dolphins drafted a cb in the first round that was from the country of zimunda that cant cover a new born calf running a slant. Who knows with these teams, I do think I he should come back though
Eddie Murphy Applause GIF

to me it isnt mystifying. CBs were coached by DVD who might be the nicest guy in the world and a true Cane but not a technical good coach. And neither were Ish Aristide or Patke, hence why our LBs struggled. we had ****ty coaches
Why not Charlie Strong?
I’ve completely lost track of Charlie. I know he got roughed up at TX and walked a wealthy man. That experience would dull the edge of many. Not saying it dulled Charlie. I don’t know. Has he put in the time the last 5 years to stay near the top of the game’s evolution? Frankly, if I had to choose one or the other, I’d personally bring on Clint Hurtt before Charlie. My impression is that Clint did as much or more for UL as Charlie.

Advertisement
"he's not gonna play over them." is great but I've seen enough of ivey and would rather have the roster spot for someone who can get on the field and not watch opposing teams offensive players just run by him while he stands there. It's time to thank him for his service and tell him to close the door on the way out.
I would rather see Ivey on the field then Couch. He was truly unplayable last season. And Ivey also played better than Clarke in my opinion. So yeah, i wouldn't mind keeping #8 for depth purposes.

Advertisement
Back