Note on Tirek Austin-Cave official visit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Height matters in certain cases in football, that's why I'm asking in this case does it matter if not tell me why if so tell me why.
Doesn’t matter bc the 2 stars at LB aren’t tall. The taller LBs are better in 3-4 schemes bc they use them like DEs off the edges.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How about that taking players while waiting on the whale, instead of waiting on the whale and missing on players. Interesting concept.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
There was a LOCAL kid last cycle we wanted that chose Cuse over us.
That was an anomaly (Nunn). See the other posters who are probably more familiar with his situation. There will always be exceptions and there will always be South Florida kids who want to leave.

Remember that stud DE who left to go to Illinois? Why Illinois? He might have been Haitian and had some local community issues, to put it nicely.

Was it one if those two Corey's? Liuget or Lemonier?

Refresh my memory

That was an anomaly (Nunn). See the other posters who are probably more familiar with his situation. There will always be exceptions and there will always be South Florida kids who want to leave.

Remember that stud DE who left to go to Illinois? Why Illinois? He might have been Haitian and had some local community issues, to put it nicely.

Refresh my memory
Was this recent? The guy who went to Illinois.

Refresh my memory
He was a top recruit that got $. Nunn was a 3 star. Big difference.

Advertisement
Back