Note on Tirek Austin-Cave official visit

Advertisement
Advertisement

Called us LB U and then said this:

ā€œItā€™s just amazing because I can tell how much passion he has for the game. He wants to win. Having that ā€˜Uā€™ and playing at the University of Miami, it just holds a lot of weight and pressure, so I can tell he really cares about it,ā€ Austin-Cave said. ā€œMiami ā€” it was probably the greatest school of all time, so Iā€™m just blessed to be in this situation right now.ā€

HE COMIN

Called us LB U and then said this:

ā€œItā€™s just amazing because I can tell how much passion he has for the game. He wants to win. Having that ā€˜Uā€™ and playing at the University of Miami, it just holds a lot of weight and pressure, so I can tell he really cares about it,ā€ Austin-Cave said. ā€œMiami ā€” it was probably the greatest school of all time, so Iā€™m just blessed to be in this situation right now.ā€

HE COMIN

Either this is the biggest case of an after visit high or he is actually coming

If he does commit. Miami needs to be selective with itā€™s last 2 spots at linebacker and try to land elite guys there. Because that 2021 class is loaded(much more loaded than this one thatā€™s for sure at linebacker) so we donā€™t necessarily need to take 4
I agree. Flagg looks overrated to me as a prospect. Heā€™s small, slow, and doesnā€™t look the part. Heā€™s got the production but I donā€™t seem room for growth being small and slow. I just watched Heightā€™s tape and like him better as a prospect inside. He, Cave, and Mathis would be a good mix. Plus UM already has two LBs in the 21 class. We donā€™t need to end up at LB like FSU at DB hahahaha.

Advertisement
I agree. Flagg looks overrated to me as a prospect. Heā€™s small, slow, and doesnā€™t look the part. Heā€™s got the production but I donā€™t seem room for growth being small and slow. I just watched Heightā€™s tape and like him better as a prospect inside. He, Cave, and Mathis would be a good mix. Plus UM already has two LBs in the 21 class. We donā€™t need to end up at LB like FSU at DB hahahaha.
Plus we are going to be running a lot of 4-2-5 from now on so I just Donā€™t see that desperate need of 4 this year if you are just taking anyone just for numbers

Advertisement
Height is a DE.

Height is a LB? Looks like he could be a hybrid. College S&C, DE future position.

Advertisement
2 things height is definitely a DE #1 and then #2 do you think flagg is slow because of his 40 time or tape?

I had my doubts about Flagg, but I think he is a good pickup and is more athletic than people think. Just watch his spring practice tape and they have him playing S. Yeah he runs a 4.9 but the shuttle is pretty good, he can cover pretty well, has instincts, and I can guarantee you he will not be running 1 4.9 forty by the time he gets on any college campus to play football. Think he can be a very good MLB at the next level.

He also does the little things right

Now you're just absolutely trying to find something to nitpick about lol.

Ray Lewis literally the greatest LB ever is 6'1, Darrin Smith is 6'1, Jessie Armstead is 6'1, Jonathan Vilma is 6'1, Jon Beason is 6'0, DJ Wiliams is 6'1, Rohan Marley is 5'8, Nate Webster is 6'0, Denzel Perryman is 5'11.

Bobby Wagner is 6'0, Lavonte David is 6'1, Myles Jack is 6'1, Roquan Smith is 6'1, Wesley Woodyard is 6'0, Kwon Alexander is 6'1, Deion Jones is 6'1, Shaq Thompson is 6'0, Thomas Davis is 6'1, Ryan Shazier is 6'1... I could go on.

Zach Thomas was 5ā€™11 and considered too slow. Dominated on the Dolphins his entire career.

Advertisement
Back