Note on Jeff Thomas Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
For obvious reasons I don’t post or say anything publicly for that matter, BUT I will say this, nothing is ever as bad as messageboard rumors/chatter will have you believe. Of course some young guys are upset, because they want to play, (THAT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE) but to suggest all of our top talent from the 2018 class is going to leave over it, is not only reckless , but it’s completely unfair to the kids that these rumors are being started on. I compare it to employees at a job that complain amongst themselves, saying how much they hate their job and that they are going to quit, but still show up to work the next day to get the job done. The only difference is, is that those employees don’t have thousands of fans deciphering every social media post. And that’s all I have to say about that. I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving.

Needed that. Thank you Sir.

Advertisement
I love how all the people blaming everyone and everything EXCEPT Thomas are leaving out the part about him wanting to transfer after last season. Could be he misses Home, family, whatever. Could be he’s just a JAG. Stefan did say people were surprised it took this long .... point is this was sure as F&@K NOT because he was standing up for anything or daring to challenge the staff as some locker room hero. He’s homesick at best and a freakin selfish knucklehead at worst .... given what’s been written and reported by people who KNOW I’ll take the later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back