Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
If you are that big of a fan of pain and suffering, I have some new bear traps you are welcome to come over and play with instead of watching another Uncle Tom being born.
I'm that guy hoping against hope that B.I. is DSJ'ing Alabama only to commit to the good guys. I understand how pathetic it is.

Well I've been coaching high school for 11 years now. But what do i know about kids?
I'll tell you what i know.
Kids down here don't perceive our program the same way we do.

How could they? Haven't done anything of relevance in their lifetime.

Advertisement
How could they? Haven't done anything of relevance in their lifetime.

The sooner our fans realize this the sooner we can get back to realistic expectations for our program. We are still a ways away unfortunately. Richt has done a lot of good since getting here. He has to make that next jump soon or we will be back in the same boat we have been in for 15 years.

Do you want kids that flakey that a loss would sway them? what happens if you come out down big at the half does the kid quit??? Outside of Bama teams play down to their comp and occasionally take a loss. Clemson almost lost to Syracuse and Ohio state got drilled by Purdue. I don't see all of their kids decommiting or jumping ship. Cast the net wide at the start kids from south fla have no loyalty to the U and we should have no loyalty to them. I will say it again there is loads of talent in south fla but there is talent elsewhere. The top teams have a handful of south florida talent but states like GA, TX, CA or producing as well.

Bama has no u
Y'all are naive and clueless about kids. LOL

Nah. Its pretty clear he was just looking for an excuse to justify his choice of Bama.

Kid left Dillard to front run with STA and now doing the same thing with Bama.

Considering the UM v Bama depth charts and the fact that MOST of the guys that sign with Bama do NOT make it into the NFL the odds are he will be 22 years old and regretting his decision. Oh well.

Advertisement
You guys and this front running thing needs to stop, championship teams get the best players, if we become a championship team we'll get the best players aka front runners
Georgia is not a championship team and they got players...

Bama has no u

Nah. Its pretty clear he was just looking for an excuse to justify his choice of Bama.

Kid left Dillard to front run with STA and now doing the same thing with Bama.

Considering the UM v Bama depth charts and the fact that MOST of the guys that sign with Bama do NOT make it into the NFL the odds are he will be 22 years old and regretting his decision. Oh well.

Even if he doesn't make it to the NFL...he's likely has 2-4 SEC title rings, 1-3 national championship rings and played in major bowl games for 3-4 years str8. You'e talking about a lifetime of great memories..

Even if he doesn't make it to the NFL...he's likely has 2-4 SEC title rings, 1-3 national championship rings and played in major bowl games for 3-4 years str8. You'e talking about a lifetime of great memories..

and (assuming he isn't recruited over and playing for UCF) he can hock all that jewelry to buy his ticket back to south FL

Advertisement
and (assuming he isn't recruited over and playing for UCF) he can hock all that jewelry to buy his ticket back to south FL

No need to...they get cost of tuition money now...he'll be be getting 3-4k a month combined with handshakes from boosters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back