Note on Braylen Ingraham

#1 - There are some kids that jump aboard because they want to be a part of the resurgence. But not enough of them are doing that. If we want to seal up the kids who are on the fence we have to finish seasons highly-ranked and stop losing to teams like Virginia.

#2 - Saban already had a National Championship under his belt when he lost to louisiana-monroe.

#3 - Just to branch off my last point, Ohio State played for a national championship recently. And their head coach has several rings. Even if they lose games they're not supposed to, kids still give them the benefit of the doubt. Mark Richt, however, has zero national championships and a career littered with disappointing losses.

"Hi son, I'm Mark Richt and I coached at Georgia for 75 years and never won a national championship despite having some of the best talent in the country. But don't worry son, we'll win one here at Miami. You just gotta believe me. We just need more athletes like you to help us get by ACC powers like University of Virginia and University of Pitt."

So we either have to hire one of the 4 active coaches that won a natty to get the benefit of the doubt when losing to a lesser opponent. Or go to the playoffs a few times with less talent than everybody else in order for elite kids to come.

Hey son I’m jimbo fisher and took a perennial powerhouse and dragged it to the ground and only won one natty cause I had the best qb despite having dalvin cook and jalen Ramsey and a bunch of other dudes. Then I got rolled by a duck.

Hey son I’m urban Meyer and I’ve one 3 national championships while ruining more lives Thani can remember (get it remember) I covered up more crimes than a Saudi embassy but hey it’s about winning. And another thing. I will lie to you and your entire family if I have to.

We can bash any coach for anything and we can make them look like gods. Winning a natty is hard hence only 4 active coaches and 2 of them with only one. Maybe cmr wins if the playoffs were instituted earlier. Maybe saban wins all of them if we kept the compute model.
Still doesn’t change the fact that better talent usually wins and lesser talented teams occasionally beat way better teams. And if we beat a more talented Clemson team it’s dabo that gets a pass for his one natty with Watson dropping dimes on the final drive.

But getting rolled by lesser talented teams is rare.
Our loss to Uva by 3 iand last years loss to Pitt by 10 with depleted squad is way less concerning than urban getting rolled by Purdue by over 20 points And getting rolled by Iowa last year by 31.
But we don’t get a pass from the local kids. (Yes you battle)

I’m just as frustrated macho and I know the ground we have to make up with the local kids. But it seems like the oos kids feel more blessedl to come here than most of the local kids for some reason.

Advertisement
When are y'all going to understand that it isn't always about development? These kids don't want to lose to teams like Virginia. And you don't think Alabama is going to develop him? You don't think they're selling the same thing?

These kids didn't lose to UVA,
These kids are the ones that supposed to be the ones that get us to the next level where we don't lose to teams like UVA.
Smmfgdh, fcol. SoaB!

Why would the coaching be any better? Poor coaching is one of the reasons these kids leave the vast majority of public schools.

Yea a lot of these schools have talent but they have poor coaching. I never thought I’ll see Ely, Hallandale or BA in this predicament. Broward was loaded and had better coaching back in the day.

Yes I would consider $40k a year vs $4k a year a big difference.

You were way off and should just move on from the topic.

3-4k, 3-6k is the same thing to me loser.

This must be your only victory in life. You felt good that you researched it? Poor loser man.

Seek help

Last edited:
Name one “elite” program (outside of Bama) that doesn’t lose a game they aren’t suppose to? Ohio State just lost to Purdue. Last year, they lost to Iowa. Last year, Clemson lost to Cuse. The year before, Pitt. It happens. In order for Miami to become “elite” it has to win the ACC consistently and beat Clemson. Change a couple of things with the program, and I don’t think that is far fetched. Miami will be competing soon.

Are you on free base? We lose 2-3 of those games a year going back 15 years. LMFAO @ naming schools that drop a game here or there yet still play in the cfb playoff & BCS bowl game.

How many NC games and BCS bowl games has Ohio state, Bama, and LSU and Clemson been to the last 10-15 years...how many have we had during that same time?

What on earth is wrong with you people.

You act like this is 2003. Wake up

Ingram is a lean to Bama right? So all this BS you’re talking about other schools don’t matter.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That is literally the definition of front running.

As for your other question, nothing is absolute but these kids leaving their local school for a scholarship to STA or AH (or ****boi Jobe going to Cheshire) is in my opinion why there are a ton of these Lucy/Charlie Brown recruiting moments.

Sounds good on Mars

Super talent is most cases is looking for the college team that can put them into the NFL and the $$$.

If these top area recruits departing from Richt does not wake him up from his stubborn old ways of some of his coaching and getting better coaches in some areas of him team then it is hopeless. Only sub par seasons for quite a number of years will mark his departure.

3-4k, 3-6k is the same thing to me loser.

This must be your only victory in life. You felt good that you researched it? Poor loser man.

Seek help

You said $3 to 4k a month which is $36 to $48k per year.

The stipend is $3k to $6k per year.

Couldn't be more wrong yet you keep acting like you weren't way off.

It is better to remain quiet and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt ... you should memorize this statement.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You said $3 to 4k a month which is $36 to $48k per year.

The stipend is $3k to $6k per year.

Couldn't be more wrong yet you keep acting like you weren't way off.

It is better to remain quiet and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt ... you should memorize this statement.

LOL..man please...3-4k a month!

Argue with your bytch about it.

Last edited:
Most of this bull****. Not because it isn't the mindset of the kids but because this line of thinking wouldn't fly anywhere else in the country. Eventually some you will get past this well if Miami would win big the local kids would come nonsense. There will always be another hot school to go to. Or Miami didn't offer them quick enough or they want a package deal. You guys realize Miami had less leeway with the 289th prospect in the country from STA than they did with the top TE in the country who played his ball in Vegas? Local talent and their defenders are asking Miami to be almost perfect. Not just win. Win in a way that is pleasing to our sensibilities and make sure the offer comes when I deem it is appropriate or we'll make you pay for it. GTFO here with this. Just call them what they are. Mercenaries. In some cases sold to the highest bidder.

Bring up Richt's issues as much you like. Doesn't explain south Florida kids that Miami wanted making their way up to Gainesville to play the last couple of years. Come play for the Gators where we get beat by Tennessee, Arkansas and never beat FSU.

*yawn*

You're saying that there will always be kids that burn Miami? Well no ****, that's been happening for ages. We're in the most loaded recruiting ground in the country, we're not going to get everybody. But if you think winning, and putting up points on the scoreboard isn't going to help us recruit, you're out of your **** mind.

On top of winning, you have to have good recruiters too. Our staff doesn't exactly knock people dead when they walk into the room.

*yawn*

You're saying that there will always be kids that burn Miami? Well no ****, that's been happening for ages. We're in the most loaded recruiting ground in the country, we're not going to get everybody. But if you think winning, and putting up points on the scoreboard isn't going to help us recruit, you're out of your **** mind.

On top of winning, you have to have good recruiters too. Our staff doesn't exactly knock people dead when they walk into the room.
No they don’t which is why when we had the opportunity to truly upgrade our coaching staff we should have done it especially in terms of a recruiting and assuredly a coaching aspect. With that being said while most are green in recruiting on the defensive side of the ball they have imo showed they can coach for sure for the most part

Advertisement
But getting rolled by lesser talented teams is rare.
Our loss to Uva by 3 iand last years loss to Pitt by 10 with depleted squad is way less concerning than urban getting rolled by Purdue by over 20 points And getting rolled by Iowa last year by 31.
But we don’t get a pass from the local kids. (Yes you battle)

Come on man. Don't be a homer.

Losing to Iowa and Purdue is less concerning when you played in 8 major bowl games in the last ten years...winning a NC

Come on man. Don't be a homer.

Losing to Iowa and Purdue is less concerning when you played in 8 major bowl games in the last ten years...winning a NC
And Miami just played in its first major(New Years 6) bowl game last year since 03 under Coach Richt. Did we take the monumental step we all wanted by now ? No but people like to forget how woeful this program has been since the LSU loss in the peach bowl all the way up until richt was hired.

All this sh*t is happening for a reason (richts play calling getting exposed mainly this year) and I’m going to be here regardless to see it through ain’t never going to switch up on my canes Regardless the situation.

Advertisement
And Miami just played in its first major(New Years 6) bowl game last year since 03 under Coach Richt. Did we take the monumental step we all wanted by now ? No but people like to forget how woeful this program has been since the LSU loss in the peach bowl all the way up until richt was hired.

We look like a flash in the plan...compared to their last ten years.

All this sh*t is happening for a reason (richts play calling getting exposed mainly this year) and I’m going to be here regardless to see it through ain’t never going to switch up on my canes Regardless the situation.

truth but I am about to stop spending my money yet again...

*yawn*

Yeah I've heard that **** too. Every other staff has guys that just light up a room I guess. For all the scoring points bull**** narrative now being thrown out there we're not having issues securing big time talent on offense at the skill positions. Meanwhile DBs love going up to Gainesville and they've been trash on offense for over half a decade. Now its not scoring points. Last year it was about playing for guys who have an NFL track record. Always some garbage excuse.

What's real is that kids from the area aren't loyal. They could give a **** and that goes the same for the community. That's what it is and that is fine. It is their future. They're looking for reasons to leave for a myriad of reasons.

Last edited:
Are you on free base? We lose 2-3 of those games a year going back 15 years. LMFAO @ naming schools that drop a game here or there yet still play in the cfb playoff & BCS bowl game.

How many NC games and BCS bowl games has Ohio state, Bama, and LSU and Clemson been to the last 10-15 years...how many have we had during that same time?

What on earth is wrong with you people.

You act like this is 2003. Wake up

Ingram is a lean to Bama right? So all this BS you’re talking about other schools don’t matter.

You said:

"Let’s say we’re on a run like last year..if I’m an opposing coach..all I tell a kid is to just watch..they’ll lose a game they shouldn’t & BAM that’s exactly what we do."

I simply rebuttaled YOUR argument. Everyone loses games they are not suppose to. Now you changing your point. That being said, I do agree those schools help themselves because they make the playoffs. Which is now a different argument. Don't get so emotional, it is a horrible look.

Advertisement
Back