Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
They don’t get it!!!!

Imagine recruiting against Miami..it’s not hard.

Let’s say we’re on a run like last year..if I’m an opposing coach..all I tell a kid is to just watch..they’ll lose a game they shouldn’t & BAM that’s exactly what we do.

A non elite school just has to say “come get away from south Florida, it’s not like your home school is competing for titles...you can do the same thing here without all the local pressure.”.

Miami not being elite is a serious problem for the most ELITE recruiting base in the country.

Name one “elite” program (outside of Bama) that doesn’t lose a game they aren’t suppose to? Ohio State just lost to Purdue. Last year, they lost to Iowa. Last year, Clemson lost to Cuse. The year before, Pitt. It happens. In order for Miami to become “elite” it has to win the ACC consistently and beat Clemson. Change a couple of things with the program, and I don’t think that is far fetched. Miami will be competing soon.

Last edited:
Name one “elite” program (outside of Bama) that doesn’t lose a game they aren’t suppose to? Ohio State just lost to Purdue. Last year, they lost to Iowa. Last year, Clemson lost to Cuse. The year before, Pitt. It happens. In order for Miami to become “elite” it has to win the ACC consistently and beat Clemson. Change a couple of things with the program, and I don’t think that is far fetched. Miami will be competing soon.

bama still loses a game theyre not supposed to yearly.

Advertisement
Bama has no u

Nah. Its pretty clear he was just looking for an excuse to justify his choice of Bama.

Kid left Dillard to front run with STA and now doing the same thing with Bama.

Considering the UM v Bama depth charts and the fact that MOST of the guys that sign with Bama do NOT make it into the NFL the odds are he will be 22 years old and regretting his decision. Oh well.

So I guess you don't want any more St Thomas kids? Because they're all front-runners by your definition. Or maybe kids just want to be a part of a winning program.

Advertisement
Like I eluded to before, some of you have no idea what goes on with these kids and how they perceive the University of Miami. I'm with high school kids for hours every day. They really don't care about the University of Miami. We're an afterthought right now. We are not going to start swaying elite players until we start winning big...and stop losing to teams like Pitt and Virginia. It's petty and stupid, but unfortunately we're dealing with kids, and we have to become "cool" again in order for them to see us in a different light.

Getting a solid, innovative OC in here would do wonders in my opinion. If we start lighting up the scoreboard and playing defense the way we are, we'll start blowing people out and it will change the perception on our program.

So I guess you don't want any more St Thomas kids? Because they're all front-runners by your definition. Or maybe kids just want to be a part of a winning program.

That is literally the definition of front running.

As for your other question, nothing is absolute but these kids leaving their local school for a scholarship to STA or AH (or ****boi Jobe going to Cheshire) is in my opinion why there are a ton of these Lucy/Charlie Brown recruiting moments.

That is literally the definition of front running.

As for your other question, nothing is absolute but these kids leaving their local school for a scholarship to STA or AH (or ****boi Jobe going to Cheshire) is in my opinion why there are a ton of these Lucy/Charlie Brown recruiting moments.

So you're saying a kid who's been an elite athlete his whole life shouldn't want to be surrounded by other elite athletes, and have access to the best facilities and be coached by the best coaches?

I currently live in South Plantation's boundary. If I had a son who was about to play high school football there's no way in **** I'd let him go to South Plantation the way they look right now.

Like I eluded to before, some of you have no idea what goes on with these kids and how they perceive the University of Miami. I'm with high school kids for hours every day. They really don't care about the University of Miami. We're an afterthought right now. We are not going to start swaying elite players until we start winning big...and stop losing to teams like Pitt and Virginia. It's petty and stupid, but unfortunately we're dealing with kids, and we have to become "cool" again in order for them to see us in a different light.

Getting a solid, innovative OC in here would do wonders in my opinion. If we start lighting up the scoreboard and playing defense the way we are, we'll start blowing people out and it will change the perception on our program.

And how do these kids expect us to win without them. The stud sofla players.
These local kids and posters acting like saban won his first natty at bama with low ranked kids.
I guess when he won at LSU he had a bunch of 3 star dudes too. I guess urban took UF on that run by beating FAU for recruits.
Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe his first year at bama. AT HOME!!! Yet nobody flipped and he still got one of the top classes .
Dabo was at Clemson for an eternity and it wasn’t until the bank opened up that he began to recruit at an elite level and outbid dudes for Watson.
Like I posted in the thread o n ingraham: these kids don’t respect this team cause we continually get disrespected. You get no cred when kids keep making this school look like *** by stringing our coaches along. Look at Jobe laughing and making fun of the U and our fans during the interview after he committed to bama. And I bet instead of looking down upon him for the way he acted the kids down here idolize him cause he’s at bama.
OSU lost to Purdue ain’t nobody flipping. And they have way less of an excuse to get blown out by Purdue than we do barely losing to uva. They got rolled!!!! But those schools get a pass but here we are under 85 schollies with no elite o lineman and we get laughed at by the local kids?
Maybe the local coaches and parents should be kicking some knowledge to the kids they coach.
I can guarantee you macho that the following is about to happen. The staff is going to stop taking commitments from local kids. It’s obvious they don’t want to come here and even you re stating as much on this post.
If the local kids want “cool” then it’s lookng more and more like we’re going to have to get there without them.

Advertisement
And how do these kids expect us to win without them. The stud sofla players.
These local kids and posters acting like saban won his first natty at bama with low ranked kids.
I guess when he won at LSU he had a bunch of 3 star dudes too. I guess urban took UF on that run by beating FAU for recruits.
Saban lost to Louisiana Monroe his first year at bama. AT HOME!!! Yet nobody flipped and he still got one of the top classes .
Dabo was at Clemson for an eternity and it wasn’t until the bank opened up that he began to recruit at an elite level and outbid dudes for Watson.
Like I posted in the thread o n ingraham: these kids don’t respect this team cause we continually get disrespected. You get no cred when kids keep making this school look like *** by stringing our coaches along. Look at Jobe laughing and making fun of the U and our fans during the interview after he committed to bama. And I bet instead of looking down upon him for the way he acted the kids down here idolize him cause he’s at bama.
OSU lost to Purdue ain’t nobody flipping. And they have way less of an excuse to get blown out by Purdue than we do barely losing to uva. They got rolled!!!! But those schools get a pass but here we are under 85 schollies with no elite o lineman and we get laughed at by the local kids?
Maybe the local coaches and parents should be kicking some knowledge to the kids they coach.
I can guarantee you macho that the following is about to happen. The staff is going to stop taking commitments from local kids. It’s obvious they don’t want to come here and even you re stating as much on this post.
If the local kids want “cool” then it’s lookng more and more like we’re going to have to get there without them.

#1 - There are some kids that jump aboard because they want to be a part of the resurgence. But not enough of them are doing that. If we want to seal up the kids who are on the fence we have to finish seasons highly-ranked and stop losing to teams like Virginia.

#2 - Saban already had a National Championship under his belt when he lost to louisiana-monroe.

#3 - Just to branch off my last point, Ohio State played for a national championship recently. And their head coach has several rings. Even if they lose games they're not supposed to, kids still give them the benefit of the doubt. Mark Richt, however, has zero national championships and a career littered with disappointing losses.

"Hi son, I'm Mark Richt and I coached at Georgia for 75 years and never won a national championship despite having some of the best talent in the country. But don't worry son, we'll win one here at Miami. You just gotta believe me. We just need more athletes like you to help us get by ACC powers like University of Virginia and University of Pitt."

So you're saying a kid who's been an elite athlete his whole life shouldn't want to be surrounded by other elite athletes, and have access to the best facilities and be coached by the best coaches?

I currently live in South Plantation's boundary. If I had a son who was about to play high school football there's no way in **** I'd let him go to South Plantation the way they look right now.

That would be your decision to make but it still doesn't change the fact that its frontrunning. Maybe if STA/AH/IMG weren't cherry picking all the best kids there would be more parity and better coaching for everyone in S FL.

That would be your decision to make but it still doesn't change the fact that its frontrunning. Maybe if STA/AH/IMG weren't cherry picking all the best kids there would be more parity and better coaching for everyone in S FL.
if you are a parent, you would likely want your kid under saban than playing for a team that cant beat uva.

Advertisement
Why would the coaching be any better? Poor coaching is one of the reasons these kids leave the vast majority of public schools.

Keep slurping and making excuses for the frontrunners. That's the problem right there. Every time one of these kids disrespects Miami by feeding the staff lies and then heading to an $ec bag school, you have 5 people calling them out, 5 people saying "they're just teenagers, oh well," and 10 a$$holes defending the choice.

if you are a parent, you would likely want your kid under saban than playing for a team that cant beat uva.

Nah, I would know $abag doesn't see my son as an individual but as a commodity. And while some of that is to be expected, there also needs to be some consideration to the man he may become.

#1 - There are some kids that jump aboard because they want to be a part of the resurgence. But not enough of them are doing that. If we want to seal up the kids who are on the fence we have to finish seasons highly-ranked and stop losing to teams like Virginia.

#2 - Saban already had a National Championship under his belt when he lost to louisiana-monroe.

#3 - Just to branch off my last point, Ohio State played for a national championship recently. And their head coach has several rings. Even if they lose games they're not supposed to, kids still give them the benefit of the doubt. Mark Richt, however, has zero national championships and a career littered with disappointing losses.

"Hi son, I'm Mark Richt and I coached at Georgia for 75 years and never won a national championship despite having some of the best talent in the country. But don't worry son, we'll win one here at Miami. You just gotta believe me. We just need more athletes like you to help us get by ACC powers like University of Virginia and University of Pitt."

Most of this bull****. Not because it isn't the mindset of the kids but because this line of thinking wouldn't fly anywhere else in the country. Eventually some you will get past this well if Miami would win big the local kids would come nonsense. There will always be another hot school to go to. Or Miami didn't offer them quick enough or they want a package deal. You guys realize Miami had less leeway with the 289th prospect in the country from STA than they did with the top TE in the country who played his ball in Vegas? Local talent and their defenders are asking Miami to be almost perfect. Not just win. Win in a way that is pleasing to our sensibilities and make sure the offer comes when I deem it is appropriate or we'll make you pay for it. GTFO here with this. Just call them what they are. Mercenaries. In some cases sold to the highest bidder.

Bring up Richt's issues as much you like. Doesn't explain south Florida kids that Miami wanted making their way up to Gainesville to play the last couple of years. Come play for the Gators where we get beat by Tennessee, Arkansas and never beat FSU.

Advertisement
Back