Note on Braylen Ingraham

MF'er...
Are you dense?

I WAS TOLD ABOUT HIS COMMITMENT BEFORE THE UVA FIASCO.
Before we **** the bed against UVA...
And before he had an amazing Bama trip...
HE WAS INTENDING ON BEING A CANE.

Whether the UVA game and visit changed his mind, we shall see.
I haven't asked.

Coach don't listen to that douchebag... Everyone thought he was coming.. and Im sure your info was spot on.. recruits change their mind$ all the time so don't sweat this hater.

Advertisement
Time to set up a Make Miami Great Again gofundme account ...

First money will be spent on hiring a private investigator to gather dirt on every one of these little ****ers to blackmail their asses. You want to play D1 with a scholarship then it will be at Miami.

Second money will be for a goon squad to go talk some sense into these no pride *****.

Third will be on a surface to air missile for the next time Nick Satan is in town.

I'm only 50% kidding about this.

You're not kidding about this, are you? 😂

Advertisement
Sucks to lose him but we need to keep keeping on. If we had Kool I'd be ok since his name sells but I'm concerned. This is usually when familiarity helps with locals since a lot of DL are not privy to Simpson.

And are yall really arguing about where defenses are ranked? Lol. Kids dont care about that. Bama is most likely selling development and the draft. Bama already has a potential 1st rounder at DT and now not only have him, but another guy who may be potentially better than Ed Oliver and scouts are saying is the best player that Saban has coached in Quinnen Williams.

His name didn't sell much when he was here....

His name didn't sell much when he was here....

His name only sells now because others are selling his name for him. He (Kool) didn't have that luxury here because he needed to actually recruit at Miami. At Bama, they have 300 people that recruit (I'm embellishing).

What did I miss, though?
Did he commit to Bama?
Or are we just that insecure?

To summarize for you: Ivins posted an update that got people feeling iffy about Ingraham, Bama insiders started cb'ing him to Bama, Wiltfong CB'd him to bama with a post about how miami coaches don't expect him to come, page count of the thread began to rise drastically to the "he ain't comin" levels.

Advertisement
Why are people b-itching at Macho? He passed along info from things he was told; nothing more, nothing less.

If you are going to be mad, be mad at the staff for not closing the deal if Ingraham does indeed choose Bama. Also, don't expect to land big commitments consistently when you get blown the f-uck out by LSU on national TV and then six weeks later lose to UVA.

Last edited:
Ingraham could easily have been one of the "silents" and then still commit to Baga. The two are not mutually exclusive. Until the blood dries on the Letter of Intent, there is no commitment. "Silents" do not mean a player is coming here.

Advertisement
Why are people b-itching at Macho? He passed along info from things he was told; nothing more, nothing less.

If you are going to be mad, be mad about the staff for not closing the deal if Ingraham does indeed choose Bama. Also, don't expect to land big commitments consistently when you get blown the f-uck out by LSU on national TV and then six weeks later lose to UVA.

I'm not going to fault the defensive staff. But Richt and his offensive staff/scheme/whatever have cost us moving to the next step as a program.

We have the #1/#2 defense in the country. That has to be appealing for any kid on that side of the ball. G-Willis looks like he could sneak in as a 1st rounder after not even playing all of last season which says a lot.

But as was mentioned, you can't get blown out by LSU on national TV while also losing a frustrating game to the likes of Virginia.

Richt has absolutely mismanaged this year in its entirety.

But I agree with the sentiment of some other posters, no idea why we're getting on Macho. No insider can predict truly what these kids do. It happens to everyone as kids are just fickle.

Im not beating up Coach Macho here I’m simply making a point that he said Thursday Ingraham was the silent and he’s continuing to claim that he said he was a silent before Miami’s loss to Virginia and his visit to Bama. Yes that might have been true but his latest post about Ingraham being a silent was Thursday obviously after the two happened and he’s fighting me on it.

If Ingraham picks Miami I will be the first to own up and say my bad you were right. Never had any beef with him in the past and I appreciate the information he brings us and yes it was probably immature of me to call him out but that comes with frustration with guys all of a sudden flipping from Miami to another school last minute. That’s recruiting tho, **** happens.

My bad for calling you out Coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What happened? Did I miss something? Am I being called out on my Ingraham statement?

I was told he was committing to us on the 23rd. Of course that was before we **** the bed versus Virginia and he went on an "amazing" trip to Alabama. But let's all sit here and act like those 2 factors wouldn't change a teenager's mind.

Yeah, a few pages back, looks like we found them.

Agree. We didn't help ourselves here, no one should be shocked.

Im not beating up Coach Macho here I’m simply making a point that he said Thursday he said Ingraham was the silent and he’s continuing to claim that he said he was a silent before Miami’s loss to Virginia and his visit to Bama. Yes that might have been true but his latest post about Ingraham being a silent was Thursday obviously after the two happened and he’s fighting me on it.

If Ingraham picks Miami I will be the first to own up and say my bad you were right. Never had any beef with him in the past and I appreciate the information he brings us and yes it was probably immature of me to call him out but that comes with frustration with guys all of a sudden flipping from Miami to another school last minute. That’s recruiting tho, **** happens.

The kid probably was a silent. This kid was Miami lean all year but it seemed like he was looking for every reason not to come here. He wanted to go to Bama and probably didn't have the go ahead to commit until recently so he saved a spot at Miami with a "silent" and now he's heading to Bama.

Advertisement
Back