Note on Braylen Ingraham

For those that have seen him play. With the depth that Bama gets at this position will he play there? If so is he an immediate contributor?

Advertisement
If he can see Gerald Willis playing the way he has this year, next year's depth chart, and the time and effort UM put into his recruitment and doesn't want to come here, more power to him.

this. it isnt like the defense is underachieving (the one in bama is tho). the d has been nothing short of spectacular all year so if he can't see that the coaches on that side of the ball know what they're doing, see ya. btw, i saw bama is now 10th in the SEC or some **** in run D LOL

didn't see that. edit -- nevermidn lol commence the freak out.

also surprises me bc i can get an offensive player who doesn't want to come here based on what we've done there, but a defensive player, mainly DL? we have a better defense than Bama and it isn't close right now. we have a dominant DL. ive read somewhere that he prefers to play in the 3-4 vs 4-3 so maybe thats why? who knows.
I honestly don’t know but it is a terrible loss, really liked his film and upside. Our coaches on the defensive side of the ball are relatively green in terms of recruiting but they no doubt can coach

I honestly don’t know but it is a terrible loss, really liked his film and upside. Our coaches on the defensive side of the ball are relatively green in terms of recruiting but they no doubt can coach

even if you're green in recruiting (Simpson is a major upgrade over Kool in recruiting no matter what), the results on field for the better part of 3 years speak for themselves. the results along with the DL this year compared to last 2 speak for themselves too. whatever, recruiting is what it is.

Advertisement

Let's be honest bro if Kool was here he would have went to Bama anyways. I think Saban and Bama and their bags is the main draw there. This is just my opinion but if kids will team up to beat other high school players at a school like STA what makes u think they don't want to do it in college. Same goes for American Heritage. Front Running is in your DNA

Let's be honest bro if Kool was here he would have went to Bama anyways. I think Saban and Bama and their bags is the main draw there. This is just my opinion but if kids will team up to beat other high school players at a school like STA what makes u think they don't want to do it in college. Same goes for American Heritage. Front Running is in your DNA

Kool isn't even listed as his main recruiter lol Kool has nothing to do with this. Bama gets who they want but I still think we made it easy for them by not getting this kid in for OV before his decision.

At the end you just can refuse Bama/Georgia/Clemson/OSU right know. Their coaching staff run circles around ours is that simple. Add that to the south florida divas environment and it is what it is.

Advertisement
kool had a relationship with the kid. i agree with your post though.

At the end you just can refuse Bama/Georgia/Clemson/OSU right know. Their coaching staff run circles around ours is that simple. Add that to the south florida divas environment and it is what it is.

Uga coaching staff isn’t that great.. coley, the OL coach and dell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Silence from our “insiders” says it all

Agreed,

Stephan already has the article written on why he didn’t chose Miami it is just his job to wait till after the announcement. Can you just put the ppl out of their misery and say it’s a done deal? You have no loyalty to the kid anymore if he isn’t a cane he is against us.

If you grew up a canes fan and play on the defensive side of the ball not sure how you chose bama over Miami. Offensive recruiting is another story but we have one of the best defense in the country and we are aggressive and have a badass prop. They can sell draft picks but kid should be smart enough to know that was a different staff and since kool took over their line has gotten worse.

Advertisement
Back