Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Welp the Bama CBs are coming right now both Bama insiders are confident that he will pick Bama

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think someone said it best, when you're recruiting DT you've got to cast a wide net. We don't seem to do that. I'm never comfortable with these local guys that are huge leans but take their time to commit.

Advertisement
I think someone said it best, when you're recruiting DT you've got to cast a wide net. We don't seem to do that. I'm never comfortable with these local guys that are huge leans but take their time to commit.

Its so stupid that they zero in on a guy exclusively at these key positions. Qb, DT ans o line we should have a board of 10-15 if not more and first come first serve. Silent commits mean nothing

This one hurts... Bama has a stacked D line plus like 4 guys already committed plus other players ahead of him. We need DL help bad because when Willis goes there is not someone as good to reach him. The opportunity is there and he will still leave us to sit at Bama for at least 3 years? Come on man.

Advertisement
Back