Not sold on Kayaa...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1823
  • Start date
Bottomline...

He's a stat guy, who will rack up yardage between the 20s

Our 3rd down and redzone percentage are the most telling stat IMO

Say what you want about the play calling, but true difference makers go out there and make ******* plays. Brad is just not that guy, not the alpha who will step up and put the team on his back

I get that he's laid back, but he needs a little fire. Team is way too passive

Advertisement
I firmly believe in the adage that QB's get too much of the credit in wins and too much of the blame in losses. They also don't work harder at their craft when you have media clowns who already make them out to be great when they haven't really won anything:

Greg Cote: South Florida fans blessed with another ?Pair Of Aces? in Ryan Tannehill, Brad Kaaya | Miami Herald

Unbelievable...if current trends continue, five years from now we will mainly remember Tannehill as the QB with the hot wife and Kaaya as the QB who was "Felicia's" son.

You canes fans are scared to say what your eyes tell you that Kaaya is average because then you know our next 2 years are doomed. He doesnt have that it, he cant bring us back to win a game...Even jacory did it his freshman year..Kaaya hasnt..Its the same reason why yall didnt wanna believe that Golden was garbage...Its ok I understand..but Kaaya is not the guy..he is missing something..... He will never win a game for us..some of it is coaching a lot of it is Brad Kaaya

Bottomline...

He's a stat guy, who will rack up yardage between the 20s

Our 3rd down and redzone percentage are the most telling stat IMO

Say what you want about the play calling, but true difference makers go out there and make ****ing plays. Brad is just not that guy, not the alpha who will step up and put the team on his back

I get that he's laid back, but he needs a little fire. Team is way too passive
This is truth

You canes fans are scared to say what your eyes tell you that Kaaya is average because then you know our next 2 years are doomed. He doesnt have that it, he cant bring us back to win a game...Even jacory did it his freshman year..Kaaya hasnt..Its the same reason why yall didnt wanna believe that Golden was garbage...Its ok I understand..but Kaaya is not the guy..he is missing something..... He will never win a game for us..some of it is coaching a lot of it is Brad Kaaya

But are you qualified to say that because you may just, I dunno, have a history of watching dual threat QBs? Are you looking at the stats Kaaya has put up (No, don't look at those stats from his last six quarters, 0 TD/1 Int) those BCU stats? Those Nebraska (who just lost to the Illini) before they woke up stats?

Tongue firmly in cheek, but some posters think the kid needs NO work and every failing is somebody else's fault. SMH

Advertisement

That's true but Ken Dorsey was the same way

Zero talent on the O line and at WR .... period

Really?

So, Temple, Memphis, and Miami of Ohio all have better talent at OL and WR than Miami of Florida?

Must be the case ... Considering what their offenses were able to do again to the UC defenses ...

Advertisement
The plays suck, it does him no favor what so ever, put kaaya in another system and he would do work, seriously our routes are high school level route combos, ive seen kaaya throw first round throws, aint his fault the third down conversions are trash some plays we call on those downs are horrible not to mention how many 3rd and 10s we get on a regular basis, it aint kaaya

The plays suck, it does him no favor what so ever, put kaaya in another system and he would do work, seriously our routes are high school level route combos, ive seen kaaya throw first round throws, aint his fault the third down conversions are trash some plays we call on those downs are horrible not to mention how many 3rd and 10s we get on a regular basis, it aint kaaya

Okay, so the receivers are too fast, hence Kaaya throwing behind them as in the Berrios injury play and a bunch of times at Cincy...They are obviously all too short, hence the overthrows.

Verbal Valium: Detailing Brad Kaaya deficiences as a QB does not mean that the person stating these facts is using it in any shape or form as a legimitate excuse for Fataweenie Alfredo Goldenusky's fireable performance.

Do we feel better now?

I will agree 100% with umhurricane2511. I have been criticized on this board about my assesment about Kaaya. I truly believe the LACK of coaching has hurt his progression as a QB. I do NOT see any progress but if anything a digression of talent from last year. My impressions of Kaaya for about 15 games is that is arm strength is average, accuracy is below average, little scrambling ability, problems throwing on the run, has made HORRIFIC throws ALL season long on bombs (don't confuse last year with this year), and he has trouble getting the ball in the end zone. His stats are meaningless versus the competiton. His stats are NOT GOOD against better competition and are well below par when playing away games. He is a nice player but NOT the player you guys make him out to be. If you watch collge football like I do there are many QB'S that are far better than Kaaya. Now, if he had better coaching I think he could improve. Not happeneing with Coley my friends.

Okay folks, look back through the five pages of this thread: It's mea culpa time...Some of us TRIED to tell you, but you wouldn't listen...

lx024lu.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is so frustrating about him is those two dimes he threw for TDs and then the rest of he game all over the place

Advertisement
Back