Not So fast on Collins to ARK as finished!

Please do yourselves a favor and put this behind you. This kid is not signing with UM.

Have fun in Fayetteville. LOL

Who, in good conscience, would ever advise a kid to leave Miami and UM for Fayetteville, Arkansas? LOL Arkansas is where you go when you don't have other viable choices.

My question isn't really about his choice.

I am curious about what scenario led to him staying with his coach.

I am curious if a parent in this scenario disapproves what recourse does he have.

Finally, I just want clarification on that LOI rule. I thought that signing early was a problem with the Jonathan Colon recruitment.

Almost positive you can't sign that NLOI until Wednesday morning. No way you can sign it a couple days before signing day.

Pretty sure you can sign it whenever you want. Doesn't mean anything until it's faxed to the school, and that can't happen until wednesday at midnight.

I think most people understand that "signing" means both signing and faxing in the letter thus making it official.
You can sign whenever you want, but the first day you can truly "sign" is Wednesday.

I "signed" Collins yesterday with my long finger...

Advertisement
I'm not sure what was worse: him saying Arkansas or my having to watch that ****ed up web streaming of some guy's tv in the basement of his mom's house for a half hour waiting for Collins to say Arkansas.

Some of the posts in here have me LOL'ing

Anyway to me the thing to understand about Alex Collins is that his morbidly obese head coach and guardian is going to most likely get a decent paying job/position in Arkansas just from Alex Collins going to play there. I'll go ahead and assume that they have a good relationship and that Alex Collins would want to help his guardian and head coach improve his life if he can.

I also won't ignore the fact that Arkansas and Miami are two completely different programs and the differences are not all positives for Miami and negatives for Arkansas either. Fan support, game day atmosphere, big state school... all of these things **** on Miami when you compare them between the two. I know it's asking too much to look at things realistically but I swear you'll feel better about this recruiting **** if you try it.

Some of the posts in here have me LOL'ing

Anyway to me the thing to understand about Alex Collins is that his morbidly obese head coach and guardian is going to most likely get a decent paying job/position in Arkansas just from Alex Collins going to play there. I'll go ahead and assume that they have a good relationship and that Alex Collins would want to help his guardian and head coach improve his life if he can.

I also won't ignore the fact that Arkansas and Miami are two completely different programs and the differences are not all positives for Miami and negatives for Arkansas either. Fan support, game day atmosphere, big state school... all of these things **** on Miami when you compare them between the two. I know it's asking too much to look at things realistically but I swear you'll feel better about this recruiting **** if you try it.
Not that it refutes your other points but how exactly is "big state school" a positive over a smaller private school when you're not footing the bill and said state school is in Arkansas?

Advertisement
This kid is going to a school with no OL and has a average of 2.9 stars for recruits over the last 2-3 years. He mention acadmeics. lol

Dude mentioning academics about a school in a state that brought us Wal-Mart, and therefore people of Wal-Mart.

106.jpg

LOL@mentioning academics and Arkansas in the same sentence (unless poor is used to describe academics)

The whole thing smells like rotten ubache.

Advertisement
This has legs?

FML, hearing this may have legs.....

I don't know if the coming back thing has legs and I'm not gonna even pretend to get my hopes up, but the initial thing about him getting spooked recently did have legs. He's a really emotionally sensitive dude, it seems. I remember months back being told he really cared about the sanctions and all of that. He's just an extremely aware guy. Maybe he's Ricky Williams.

Maybe he'll suggest some naturopathic remedies to help me sleep. Who knows.

Well, if he starts doing interviews with his helmet and visor on, we'll know...that, and the remedies you need.

Any truth to the rumors that coach Eatgood is going to be coachhing at the University of Arkansas next season?

Advertisement
Must be awful for "Cane fane" corch Eatwood to see his prized asset choose Arky...

Would've been nice, but did not make or break the class...would also bet that he begs back in in 2 years, and gets shut out

Advertisement
It's definitely not finished. He needs to fax over his letter to Arkansas tomorrow. Then he is finished with Arkansas. He was finished with Miami last night though.

let this kid sulk in his decision. door slammed shut. don't want him anymore. u slap us across the face on tv, then **** off

It's definitely not finished. He needs to fax over his letter to Arkansas tomorrow. Then he is finished with Arkansas. He was finished with Miami last night though.

Blah, Blah. If dude faxes his LOi to Miami tomorrow we are all crowning him and Golden si still taking him.

Good ole coach found his meal ticket in Alex Collins

Advertisement
Back