Not So fast on Collins to ARK as finished!

Paranos

All-ACC
There are a few things I think that are unfolding that may leave a crack for a change of heart on Alex Collin's part regarding UM. I do believe his coach has orchestrated this whole commitment to ARK with feeding Collins selective information on UM. I think he was ready to commit to UM, but the kirkland fiasco spooked him, and they used it masterfully.

But with AC wanting to be a feature back at Ark I don't think he has stayed informed on there recruitment efforts over the last week or so. Because ARK accepted the commitment from the Texas RB Denzall Evans who is 6' 210lbs an runs a 4.5 40yd; does that sound like someone we know? Him then they took a commitment from RB Korliss Marshall 6' 190lbs 4.5 40yd (again sound like someone we know) but has said ARK told him he will get along look at Safety, although he has almost exclusively played RB his WHOLE LIFE (cough cough not moving to DB).

With the final straw being ARK has stayed on the instate star & BAMA commit Altee Tenpenny 6' 212lb 4.45 40yd. Now here is where it gets VERY INTERESTING Tenpenny has been solid to BAMA for over a year but with BAMA making a late full court press for RB Alvin Kamara, reports are TenPenny is not thrilled about a 4 RB commits in one class an this would push him to ARK. Which would severally dampen Alex Collins chance to be the feature back, with the ARK hometown superstar on the team as well.

I think a lot of this posturing has been kept from Collins, especially with the previous reports of his coach keeping him isolated from everyone. I am seeing a potential tragic ending of this if AC does sign at ARK, when HS HC can hit the last minute Over rider button to trump both Mom, Girlfriend, and informed common sense (which I trully believe AC has not been informed on the latest developments).

But like I said there is still a small window for him to flip back to UM once & if all this comes to his attention. My other question is if he is not 18, then he needs his Mom's signature on the LOI. An if she is soooo pro UM as many insiders have stated, then how can he go to ARK if she refuses to sign the LOI

Go Canes

Advertisement
Lulz.

Cot **** for your sake I hope you are trolling

Last edited:
The part about Collins being spooked has legs. The rest of it...dunno about that.

Advertisement
167.gif

Last edited:
His next commitment to a Florida team will be to FAU in a year or two. He will understand his mistake in the first year....

Advertisement
Dude, really?

It sucks we lost out on Collins, but we should just wish him the best and move on. If he changes his mind before tomorrow, we welcome him back of course. But I would say, waste no more thought on this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm moving on at this point and will be pleasently surprised if he has a change of heart on signing day.

Dude, really?

It sucks we lost out on Collins, but we should just wish him the best and move on. If he changes his mind before tomorrow, we welcome him back of course. But I would say, waste no more thought on this.

This guy just gets it...

Advertisement
Back