Not So fast on Collins to ARK as finished!

F#ck that Charlie Pride redneck wannabe. He made his ***gotty choice that made Corch Bloats happy. F#ck em both.

I would expect nothing less than that quote from you, but I do agree.

It's like if your girlfriend leaves you for another guy are you just sitting by the phone waiting for her to call and take you back?
To **** with that.

I've always believed that you don't beg for life, love or property, and I think Golden feels the same way.

Advertisement
This has legs?

FML, hearing this may have legs.....

I don't know if the coming back thing has legs and I'm not gonna even pretend to get my hopes up, but the initial thing about him getting spooked recently did have legs. He's a really emotionally sensitive dude, it seems. I remember months back being told he really cared about the sanctions and all of that. He's just an extremely aware guy. Maybe he's Ricky Williams.

Maybe he'll suggest some naturopathic remedies to help me sleep. Who knows.

Is "extremely aware" a new euphemism for "******"?

I didn't want to write "sensitive" because, in the weird halley's comet chance he ends up here, I don't want to be worried about him breaking down after Morris hits a pigeon with a fade route. He'd go out there like Pedro Sorrano in Major League II and perform CPR.

This has legs?

I don't know if the coming back thing has legs and I'm not gonna even pretend to get my hopes up, but the initial thing about him getting spooked recently did have legs. He's a really emotionally sensitive dude, it seems. I remember months back being told he really cared about the sanctions and all of that. He's just an extremely aware guy. Maybe he's Ricky Williams.

There is a rumor floating around about him not being very happy at all last night. There was some drama at the studio or something, and he was very upset. Just a rumor, but it's coming from a Nole.

Pretty sure Jonathan Colon sent in two LOI on signing day. The first went to UF and the second went to Miami.

This has legs?

Is "extremely aware" a new euphemism for "******"?

I didn't want to write "sensitive" because, in the weird halley's comet chance he ends up here, I don't want to be worried about him breaking down after Morris hits a pigeon with a fade route. He'd go out there like Pedro Sorrano in Major League II and perform CPR.

LOL

Advertisement
F#ck that Charlie Pride redneck wannabe. He made his ***gotty choice that made Corch Bloats happy. F#ck em both.

I would expect nothing less than that quote from you, but I do agree.

It's like if your girlfriend leaves you for another guy are you just sitting by the phone waiting for her to call and take you back?
To **** with that.

I've always believed that you don't beg for life, love or property, and I think Golden feels the same way.

Agree with both of those. Id like for the mods to take the d-bags picture off the home page too. Every time I log on I want to vomit

Please learn the NLOI rules if you are going to talk about them. The age at which you no longer need someone to sign is 21. The parents are not the only ones that can sign. Your guardian can sign and I'll give you 3 guesses who his guardian is and the first 2 don't count.

What kind of parents does he have to sign their rights away to a football coach. I also can't imagine where a birth parent can't override such a scenario. Finally, I thought that that any LOI signed before NSD was invalid.

Please do yourselves a favor and put this behind you. This kid is not signing with UM.

Have fun in Fayetteville. LOL

Who, in good conscience, would ever advise a kid to leave Miami and UM for Fayetteville, Arkansas? LOL Arkansas is where you go when you don't have other viable choices.

My question isn't really about his choice.

I am curious about what scenario led to him staying with his coach.

I am curious if a parent in this scenario disapproves what recourse does he have.

Finally, I just want clarification on that LOI rule. I thought that signing early was a problem with the Jonathan Colon recruitment.

Almost positive you can't sign that NLOI until Wednesday morning. No way you can sign it a couple days before signing day.

Pretty sure you can sign it whenever you want. Doesn't mean anything until it's faxed to the school, and that can't happen until wednesday at midnight.

Advertisement
Seriously, we were about as loyal to this kid as you can be through the process.

Recruited him first and hard.
Only recruited him when he committed.

We did everything we were supposed to do. His coach is a punk and undermined us the entire way. You really think that, even if he got cold feet, his coach wouldn't tell him, "you have to be a man of your word."

time to move on. In no way do I want to even entertain the possibility of a last second switch because chances are so remote. He made his choice and should be out of sight and out of mind. Lets just hope we come away with a few good pickups tomorrow...

This has legs?

For such a sensitive guy, I wonder what he is telling the girlfriend at UM?

Please learn the NLOI rules if you are going to talk about them. The age at which you no longer need someone to sign is 21. The parents are not the only ones that can sign. Your guardian can sign and I'll give you 3 guesses who his guardian is and the first 2 don't count.

What kind of parents does he have to sign their rights away to a football coach. I also can't imagine where a birth parent can't override such a scenario. Finally, I thought that that any LOI signed before NSD was invalid.

Please do yourselves a favor and put this behind you. This kid is not signing with UM.

Who, in good conscience, would ever advise a kid to leave Miami and UM for Fayetteville, Arkansas? LOL Arkansas is where you go when you don't have other viable choices.

I am curious if a parent in this scenario disapproves what recourse does he have.

Finally, I just want clarification on that LOI rule. I thought that signing early was a problem with the Jonathan Colon recruitment.

Almost positive you can't sign that NLOI until Wednesday morning. No way you can sign it a couple days before signing day.

That's what I thought

Advertisement
This has legs?

That this is his journey, mannn. That he's gotta live, you know. That, like, ya.

This has legs?

Ive had a college coach use this exact analogy about him. This coach even coached Ricky.

I used that same analogy to a buddy a few days ago. He's a weirdo just like that dude. I don't think he runs with the violence that Ricky ran with though. This dude seems softer but definitely has the same weird demeanor.

This has legs?

There is a rumor floating around about him not being very happy at all last night. There was some drama at the studio or something, and he was very upset. Just a rumor, but it's coming from a Nole.

What drama? Are you looking for a trip to Bolivian? Come correct, son! Do tell more...

Advertisement

Pretty sure you can sign it whenever you want. Doesn't mean anything until it's faxed to the school, and that can't happen until wednesday at midnight.

I think most people understand that "signing" means both signing and faxing in the letter thus making it official.
You can sign whenever you want, but the first day you can truly "sign" is Wednesday.

I think most people understand that "signing" means both signing and faxing in the letter thus making it official.
You can sign whenever you want, but the first day you can truly "sign" is Wednesday.

I'm getting ******* delirious. This cracked me up.

This has legs?

Did anyone ever realize that may be the reason he wants to "Go Away" for college?

Girlfriends at 17 or 18 in the college you go to is not a good idea.

This has legs?

Beards don't need explanations.

Advertisement
Back