Not in Top 25 but Cuse and Nebraska are?

Way we finished last year and what Lsu did to us pretty much explains it.just win everything else will take care of itself..oh if it matters people back in the years 98,99&2000 when the season started didn't show much love for the canes either.maybe this is a good omen history about to repeat itself.

Actually Miami was #5 in the 2000 preseason. Which honestly was rather high considering we had only gone 40-19 under Butch Davis, including 9-4 the year before.

Advertisement
Nebraska finished the season pretty strong. 4-2 with a 5 point loss to OSU and 3 pt loss to Iowa.

We looked like **** at the end. 2-4 finish and threw a 35-3 loss to Wisconsin in a bowl.
Exactly. Some of our fans be on that " Misery loves company " bs!

Nebraska shouldn't be ranked, but Cuse is a good squad. I'm hoping to go to their game against Clemson again this season. I was at the Dome when they beat them 2 years ago, and they should've beat them last year.

The Nebraska hype has always been weird to me. Any team coming off 4-8 should have to prove they belong in the top 25 and should never be preseason ranked, no matter how much "potential" they have

U-C-F effect for Scott Frost as head coach.
They were hot garbage his first year then exploded in year 2 and we all know the rest. So the polls feel lightening will strict twice with Scott Frost.

Go Canes

Actually Miami was #5 in the 2000 preseason. Which honestly was rather high considering we had only gone 40-19 under Butch Davis, including 9-4 the year before.
Thought we started out 2001 ranked #5. Thought we were 21 or lower in 99. Considering Syracuse put 60 pts on us and then we upset ucla last two weeks in 98.

Advertisement
A lot of college football writers think Adrian Martinez is a dark horse Heisman candidate. I'm sure that's the only reason they are in the top 25

Advertisement
A lot of college football writers think Adrian Martinez is a dark horse Heisman candidate. I'm sure that's the only reason they are in the top 25

Are his Heisman odds better than the Tate Martell Heisman odds that somebody posted on here a couple of weeks ago?

Advertisement
Back