Not in Top 25 but Cuse and Nebraska are?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Syracuse gained my respect when they beat Clemson. We had a Legit shot to go undefeated that year, but that 30 year offense and lack of bye week because of the actual hurricane caught up to us. Rosier was the cool guy around town, things changed quick

I saw a list by Chris Vannini that had us 33 behind Virginia Tech, Nebraska and Army. Interesting to say the least ... :monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s about where u end the season at. We did nothing last season to be ranked this season. Let’s just be real. New QB new offensive staff new HC. We’re filled with unknown.

Thought for sure we would be #25 just for the fact that a win or loss for Florida would be against a ranked team.

Don’t you love when they show graphics of SEC teams and they have the other teams ranking? It’s always whichever is higher, when they played them or at that moment. I remember seeing LSU’s results last year and it showed a W against #8 Miami lmao

Nebraska does not deserve top 25.

Neither do we.

There is absolutely no sensible reason this team should be ranked to start the season. Coming off a garbage year after losing a beast on defense and starting a new Qb with a whole new coaching staff? Why should anyone expect otherwise?

After beating a top 10 Gator squad and lining up a bunch of wins our ranking will sort itself out.

Plus, I don't WANT this young team to even smell a ranking without first earning it on the field. Make them hungry, make them hustle.

Advertisement
I’d rather not be ranked honestly, it will keep the focus and attention of the you g team. We have a new HC, new offensive staff, and new DC to go along with all the new faces on both sides of the ball. Add in the newness of ST and who would put us in the Top 25? Can’t wait to shock the CFB landscape Week 0 when we pummel their mighty Gayturd. Watch them what happens to our ranking. That’s when I’ll worry about rankings - when we have to keep the team focused and energized on the opponent that week, and not getting all caught up in a number.

Way we finished last year and what Lsu did to us pretty much explains it.just win everything else will take care of itself..oh if it matters people back in the years 98,99&2000 when the season started didn't show much love for the canes either.maybe this is a good omen history about to repeat itself.

Advertisement
Back