Not in Top 25 but Cuse and Nebraska are?

We pretty much played like doo-doo last year because we were missing a few pieces.

Like an offense. A kicker. An Offensive Coordinator. An Offensive Line Coach who knew his butt from his elbows. A quarterback.

Advertisement
Higher jump if we as an un-ranked team knock off #8 Florida than if we were ranked.
Syracuse is legit. Idk how Nebraska is ranked and we weren’t good last year and this year have a first year never been hc before coaching us. Not 2 mention we have a rs frosh at qb who’s thrown one pass in college so why are you surprised we aren’t ranked?

Have no problem with cuse being there , Nebraska after going 4-8 is just ridiculous. These writers hate miami

Agreed. This is probably the best Cuse team in 10-15 years. But the media is sucking Scott Frost off so hard it’s ridiculous.

I could care less who's ahead of us. I'm happy we not in the top 25. Saturday we'll either prove that we belong right now or prove the writers right. Coming off a 7-6 season I wouldn't want it any other way.

Advertisement
I mean at least throw us in at 22, that list is ridiculous after the Top 15.

I want FAMU and Tuskegee institute of milkshake production to be ahead of us , what an adventure this will be to be unheralded in every way sporting impressive victories.

Never cared for polls just victories ,winning will take care of the polls but I can care less win after Saturday is enough for me and I hope we STAY unranked or move up one spot PERFECT just trashing every opponent is enough for me.

I WOULD SLOWLY WALK OUT OF THE TUNNEL LIKE WALKING IN THE PARK , JUST ANOTHER GAME ALL FOCUSED.

Focus is the key to winning this game , whom ever is focused WINS.

HYPE = FLAGS,LATE HIT ,RETALIATORY PUNCHES,OFF-SIDES,MISS BLOCKS,DROPPED PASSES , MISSED ASSIGNMENTS,DELAY OF GAME PENALTIES.AND SO ON.

HYPE WILL LOSE THIS GAME....IT'S OUR CHOICE?

GOCANES

Advertisement
Nebraska must've finished strong, like four wins strong, to be ranked. Yes, that's gotta be it.

Sarcasm, 4 wins although they did play better late, that's still quite a prediction on a 4 win team.

Advertisement
The Nebraska hype has always been weird to me. Any team coming off 4-8 should have to prove they belong in the top 25 and should never be preseason ranked, no matter how much "potential" they have

Nebraska won 4 of their last 6 games and the 2 losses were at Ohio State by 5 and at Iowa by 3. They were showing clear progression at the end of the season, and Frost has proven he can resurrect a program quickly. They probably shouldn’t be ranked, but it’s not ridiculous that they are with being #24 with an easy schedule and clearly trending up at the end of the year.

Miami stumbled to the finish and looked like a bunch of corpses in their last game, plus have major question marks at the QB position while Nebraska has a kid entrenched who showed a lot of promise last year. We on this board know the team that ended the year and especially played in the bowl is NOT the team that is going to Orlando in 4 days. But it’s not crazy at all for the media to take a wait and see approach. Nebraska probably doesn’t deserve to be ranked. Miami absolutely does not deserve to be ranked.

What has UM done over the past three years to receive a ranking of national prominence? The answer is absolutely NOTHING so stop complaining and be objective. Currently the rest of the country see us as a has been program and middle tier at best. We MUST beat Florida, continue to win, and then we will get some notoriety. Other than that this program has been floundering for years but I believe we finally have the right coaching staff to turn it around.

Advertisement
wow we're delusional, 2-4 in our last 6 last year, 3-20 vs ranked teams on the road and so on... we suck until further notice

Nebraska actually improved as a football team as the year went on last year, had a proliphic offense, 2016 is the only year we've improved throughout the year since maybe 03

wake up people, we're not good until the film says we are

I mean at least throw us in at 22, that list is ridiculous after the Top 15.
Who gives a **** where we are ranked in the preseason?!?! Take care of business during the season and the only ranking that matters is the final one.

Advertisement
Back